- 2 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: Cleaner, Greener & Still A Thriller
- 2 days ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Prithvi Shaw slams 200 as Mumbai in total command against Baroda
- Lifestyle What Does Your Headache Reveal About Your Overall Health?
- Movies Rani Mukerji Says Her Character From Mardaani 2 Wouldn’t Fit In Rohit Shetty’s Cop Universe
- News Citizenship bill will benefit 1.5 cr people; 50pc are SC, STs: RSS
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The makers of Bond 25, Eon Productions and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer recently took to social media to show British Actor Daniel Craig driving a classic Aston Martin, before getting out and walking ahead for a shot.
For folk who love automobiles, the car Craig was driving was a classic Aston Martin Series II V8 Vantage. While the video only shows a little bit of the rear section of the car, promotional photos featuring Daniel Craig as James Bond reveals the front of the car as well.
The official social media handle of James Bond took to Twitter and posted a video of Daniel Craig driving the Aston Martin V8. The video was captioned "Daniel Craig and the @astonmartin V8 on location for #Bond25."
The social media handle added another image of Daniel Craig walking in front of the Aston Martin and captioned it "007 star Daniel Craig, director Cary Fukunaga and the #Bond25 crew were out in the sunshine today shooting across a number of London locations, including Whitehall, where Daniel filmed a scene with a classic @astonmartin V8, first seen in a Bond film in THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS."
The Series II V8 is one of three Aston Martin models that have been confirmed to be featured in Bond 25. The other two are the Aston Martin DB5 and the recently unveiled Aston Martin Valhalla.
The Aston Martin V8, which was completely hand-built, required 1,200 man-hours to finish. The original car was powered by a 5.3-litre V8 engine, tuned to produce 390bhp. In 1986, Aston Martin introduced an optional add-on pack that pushed the power figures to 402bhp.
Bond 25 is scheduled to be released on 8 April 2020. The film stars Daniel Craig as James Bond, Rami Malek as the primary antagonist, Ralph Fiennes as M, Naomie Harris as Eve Moneypenny, and Ben Whishaw as Q.
Thoughts About The Aston Martin Series II V8 Vantage
This is an absolute classic car built by Aston Martin. The car was made famous by Timothy Dalton who starred as James Bond in the 1987 blockbuster The Living Daylights. We wish we could drive this vintage for a few days. We hope Bond 25 does enough justice to the Aston Martin Series II V8 Vantage.