- 1 hr ago High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- 2 hrs ago Isuzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 2 hrs ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Williamson’s match-winning innings proved he is New Zealand’s greatest ever player: Vettori
- News Not aware of any US plan to cap H-1B visas: India
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti & His Wife Pashmeen Are Friends Forever; These Pictures Are The Proof!
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Finance You Will Have To Provide Breakup On Interest Income In ITR-1 For FY 2018-19
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
British luxury carmaker Aston Martin has revealed a teaser image of the Project 003 hypercar ahead of its debut at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show next month. Project 003 is the third hypercar that will be produced by Aston Martin in partnership with the Red Bull Racing Formula 1 team. The British carmaker is currently the title sponsor of the Red Bull Racing F1 team.
The teaser image of the Aston Martin Project 003 hypercar shows off the rear silhouette of the upcoming high-performance car illuminated by its taillights. The image also shows off what appears to be a roof scoop that will help push air into the turbocharged petrol engine that will make up the internal combustion part of the hybrid powertrain of the Aston Martin Project 003.
The new Project 003 hypercar was first confirmed by Aston Martin in September 2018 and is expected to hit the roads in 2021. The 'Project 003' name denotes that this is the third car made by Aston Martin & Red Bull Racing together after the upcoming Valkyrie hybrid hypercar and its track-only version that will add AMR Pro to its name. While Aston Martin has not revealed any potential names for the new hypercar, reports suggest that the British carmaker could stick the Viking naming scheme for its Red Bull collaboration as it looks to the new car to carry on the legacy of the Valkyrie.
Aston Martin has confirmed that Project 003 will feature a turbocharged petrol-electric hybrid engine. No power figures have been given but with the new car expected to sit between the Valkyrie and the DBS Superleggera. No transmission options have been mentioned till date but the new hypercar from Aston is expected to feature a dual-clutch gearbox like the one found on the Valkyrie.
Aston Martin also confirmed that the new Project 003 will feature 'outstanding levels of downforce in a road-legal car' thanks to the use of active aerodynamics. The new hypercar will also feature active suspension systems providing next-level precision, control and driver connection like the Aston Martin Valkyrie and Valkyrie AMR Pro which will give the Project 003 class-leading dynamics on both road and track.
The new Project 003 hypercar will sit below the Valkyrie in Aston Martin's lineup and is expected to be priced at around £1 million (Rs 9.3 Crores). Aston Martin will limit production numbers of the Project 003 to just 500 units, all of which will be coupes.