- 36 min ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 2 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Shows Us How To Pull Off Semi-Formal And Fashionable Look In The Sassiest Way
- Movies Producer Anand Pandit To Have 'COVID Watchdogs’ On The Big Bull Sets To Ensure Safety Of Cast & Crew
- Finance Goldman Sachs Cuts Price Target On Vodafone Idea To Rs 3.30
- Technology Oppo A33 With 5000mAh Battery Announced; Features, Price
- Sports IPL 2020: RCB vs MI, Match 10 Updates: Royal Challengers Bangalore set for Mumbai Indians test
- News Feeling much better now, says Manish Sisodia who is suffering from dengue and COVID-19
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Pre-bookings for the all-new BMW 3 Series has been opened. BMW India is now accepting bookings for the upcoming all-new 3 Series ahead of its launch on 21 August, 2019. This is the seventh-generation of the model and features several changes in design, additions in features, etc.
The BMW 3 Series has for a long time been the go-to model for those looking for a premium sedan with sharp handling and dynamics. It even sold in decent numbers. However, the competition is increasing and BMW certainly does not like being left out.
The next-generation model had to be brought in and BMW will do just that, later this month.The seventh-generation BMW 3 Series looks very different from the outgoing model and gives one, feels of a car above its segment.
It features a sharper and more mature design. Up front is a muscular bonnet, LED Headlamps and the signature BMW kidney grille. It is easy to say that the car is wider thanks to its imposing design from the side profile as well. The flared wheel arches further add to the muscular look.
At the rear is a new LED tail-lamp design with a subtly spoiler lip built into the boot design. The muscular bumper with dual exhaust outlets further add to the overall stylishness of the new BMW 3 Series.
The interiors of the upcoming BMW 3 Series is brand new. As always one can find premium materials all over the insides. The entire setting looks more modern and pleasing to eye. A 10.25-inch touchscreen is placed at the centre of the dashboard and takes care of infotainment duties.
The instrumentation is once again fully-digital and is handled by a 12.3-inch screen. It comes loaded to the gills with technology and advanced systems including the BMW iDrive 7.0 and BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant.
The new BMW 3 Series is based on the very-capable CLAR platform that already underpins the BMW 5 Series and 7 Series. In the 3 Series though, it has helped shed some weight. The BMW 3 Series is 76mm longer, 16mm wider, and 1mm taller compared to the outgoing model.
Even then , the German auto giant has managed to reduce its weight by around 55 kilograms. The 330i model is powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine while the 320d is powered by a 2.0-litre engine. An 8-seed automatic gearbox drives the rear wheels.
Thoughts On All-New BMW 3 Series Pre-Bookings' Opening
BMW has a special place in an enthusiast's heart and for laymen, the automobile manufacturer is the definition of luxury. The company has produced several great cars, but it is the 3 Series that sells the most and hence updating it constantly is important for BMW. It will go on sale in India on 21 August, 2019.