- 8 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 11 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 11 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Pre-bookings for the all-new BMW 3 Series has been opened. BMW India is now accepting bookings for the upcoming all-new 3 Series ahead of its launch on 21 August, 2019. This is the seventh-generation of the model and features several changes in design, additions in features, etc.
The BMW 3 Series has for a long time been the go-to model for those looking for a premium sedan with sharp handling and dynamics. It even sold in decent numbers. However, the competition is increasing and BMW certainly does not like being left out.
The next-generation model had to be brought in and BMW will do just that, later this month.The seventh-generation BMW 3 Series looks very different from the outgoing model and gives one, feels of a car above its segment.
It features a sharper and more mature design. Up front is a muscular bonnet, LED Headlamps and the signature BMW kidney grille. It is easy to say that the car is wider thanks to its imposing design from the side profile as well. The flared wheel arches further add to the muscular look.
At the rear is a new LED tail-lamp design with a subtly spoiler lip built into the boot design. The muscular bumper with dual exhaust outlets further add to the overall stylishness of the new BMW 3 Series.
The interiors of the upcoming BMW 3 Series is brand new. As always one can find premium materials all over the insides. The entire setting looks more modern and pleasing to eye. A 10.25-inch touchscreen is placed at the centre of the dashboard and takes care of infotainment duties.
The instrumentation is once again fully-digital and is handled by a 12.3-inch screen. It comes loaded to the gills with technology and advanced systems including the BMW iDrive 7.0 and BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant.
The new BMW 3 Series is based on the very-capable CLAR platform that already underpins the BMW 5 Series and 7 Series. In the 3 Series though, it has helped shed some weight. The BMW 3 Series is 76mm longer, 16mm wider, and 1mm taller compared to the outgoing model.
Even then , the German auto giant has managed to reduce its weight by around 55 kilograms. The 330i model is powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine while the 320d is powered by a 2.0-litre engine. An 8-seed automatic gearbox drives the rear wheels.
Thoughts On All-New BMW 3 Series Pre-Bookings' Opening
BMW has a special place in an enthusiast's heart and for laymen, the automobile manufacturer is the definition of luxury. The company has produced several great cars, but it is the 3 Series that sells the most and hence updating it constantly is important for BMW. It will go on sale in India on 21 August, 2019.