- 13 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- Finance Bluechip Stock GAIL @52-Week Low; What's Hitting The Stock?
- News Kerala State Lottery Today Result: Karunya KR-425 lottery result
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Govinda’s Daughter Tina Supports Aarti Singh; Says She's Strong-headed And Friendly
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
The Ahmedabad Traffic Police fined a Porsche 911 supercar with a fine amount of Rs 9.8 lakh. The Porsche 911 was caught in a routine check by the traffic police for not following the regulations.
The Ahmedabad Traffic Police caught the owner of the Porsche 911 supercar for driving without number plates. The owner also failed to produce any valid vehicle documents as well. This led the police to fine the owner a total amount of Rs 9.8 lakh.
The Traffic police department of Ahmedabad mentioned the incident on their twitter handle. The twitter post by the Ahmedabad Police stated:
"During a routine checking in Ahmedabad West. Porsche 911 was caught by PSI MB Virja. The vehicle had No Number Plate and Valid Documents. Vehicle detained and slapped fine of Rs. 9 Lakh 80 Thousand (9,80,000 INR)."
The police department even shared images of the high-end luxury car. The images reveal that the detained vehicle is a Porsche 911 Carrera S model, priced at Rs 1.82 crore, ex-showroom (India).
The car in the twitter post is an older-generation Porsche 911 Carrera S. The latest-generation model of the supercar in India is priced at Rs 1.82 crore, ex-showroom (India). The car is powered by a 3.0-litre twin-turbocharged flat-six cylinder petrol engine. It produces 444bhp at 6500rpm and 530Nm at 2300rpm, paired with an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox; powering the rear wheels.
The car offers impressive performance figures as well, with a claimed top speed of 307km/h. The Porsche 911 Carrera S claims a 0 - 100km/h time of 3.7 seconds while 200km/h comes up in 12.4 seconds.
The Porsche 911 is an iconic model in the German brand's lineup. Along with the impressive performance figures, the car also comes packed with a host of features and equipment. The company recently launched the second-generation iteration of the supercar.
The latest-generation Porsche 911 Carrera model is offered in two variants: Carrera S and Carrera Cabriolet. The Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet is a convertible version, priced slightly higher at Rs 1.99 crore, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The Porsche 911 Fined By The Ahmedabad Traffic Police
Traffic police department around the country has become more strict, ever since the new Motor Vehicles Act was passed earlier this year. Vehicle owners should strictly adhere to the traffic rules in the country.