- 16 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- 18 hrs ago MoRTH: Only BIS-Certified Helmets (With ISI Mark) To Be Sold In India From 1st Of June 2021
- 19 hrs ago Ather 450 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Also Introduces Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Program
- 21 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp Introduced Connected Technology With New ‘Hero Connect’: Prices Start At Rs 4,999
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Jabardasth Avinash To Bid Goodbye To Nagarjuna Akkineni’s Show?
- News AG declines initiation of contempt proceedings against Bhushan
- Technology Dell Latitude 9510 Review: Bold And Beautiful
- Sports India vs Australia 2nd ODI Live Score: Kohli and co look to bounce back in Sydney
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Lifestyle Female Anaemia Risk Indicator Tool To Help Indian Women Beat Anaemia
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
The Ahmedabad Traffic Police fined a Porsche 911 supercar with a fine amount of Rs 9.8 lakh. The Porsche 911 was caught in a routine check by the traffic police for not following the regulations.
The Ahmedabad Traffic Police caught the owner of the Porsche 911 supercar for driving without number plates. The owner also failed to produce any valid vehicle documents as well. This led the police to fine the owner a total amount of Rs 9.8 lakh.
The Traffic police department of Ahmedabad mentioned the incident on their twitter handle. The twitter post by the Ahmedabad Police stated:
"During a routine checking in Ahmedabad West. Porsche 911 was caught by PSI MB Virja. The vehicle had No Number Plate and Valid Documents. Vehicle detained and slapped fine of Rs. 9 Lakh 80 Thousand (9,80,000 INR)."
The police department even shared images of the high-end luxury car. The images reveal that the detained vehicle is a Porsche 911 Carrera S model, priced at Rs 1.82 crore, ex-showroom (India).
The car in the twitter post is an older-generation Porsche 911 Carrera S. The latest-generation model of the supercar in India is priced at Rs 1.82 crore, ex-showroom (India). The car is powered by a 3.0-litre twin-turbocharged flat-six cylinder petrol engine. It produces 444bhp at 6500rpm and 530Nm at 2300rpm, paired with an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox; powering the rear wheels.
The car offers impressive performance figures as well, with a claimed top speed of 307km/h. The Porsche 911 Carrera S claims a 0 - 100km/h time of 3.7 seconds while 200km/h comes up in 12.4 seconds.
The Porsche 911 is an iconic model in the German brand's lineup. Along with the impressive performance figures, the car also comes packed with a host of features and equipment. The company recently launched the second-generation iteration of the supercar.
The latest-generation Porsche 911 Carrera model is offered in two variants: Carrera S and Carrera Cabriolet. The Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet is a convertible version, priced slightly higher at Rs 1.99 crore, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The Porsche 911 Fined By The Ahmedabad Traffic Police
Traffic police department around the country has become more strict, ever since the new Motor Vehicles Act was passed earlier this year. Vehicle owners should strictly adhere to the traffic rules in the country.