- 36 min ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launch Live Updates: Price, Specifications, Features & Other Details
- 51 min ago Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Revealed With Seats Finished In Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone Leather.
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 5-Year/1-Lakh Warranty Scheme Announced For Select Diesel Models
- 21 hrs ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- Movies Dabangg 3: Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha Entertain Special Kids On Sets
- News 100 not out: Meet Rohith, who helps the young chase their dreams for the sheer joy of it
- Sports UFC returns to Boston with Light Heavyweight thriller
- Technology Realme 5 Pro Vs Redmi Note 7 Pro – Which Mid-Range Phone Wins The Race?
- Finance TCS Surpasses RIL In Market Cap To Reclaim Most Valued Indian Firm Tag
- Lifestyle Har Chhath 2019: Date, Time, And Significance of Balaram Jayanti Vrat
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Declared, Check Cut-off Score
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Jeep Is all set to launch the next-generation Wrangler JL SUV in India on 9 August. Rumor has it that the top of the line Rubicon trim will be launched. Jeep is supposedly calling this trim the Wrangler Moab.
The all new Jeep Wrangler features many updates and upgrades, however it continues to sport the ladder-frame construction. This frame is lighter, and adds more length to the SUV. We expect more cabin space because of this.
The body of the all new Jeep Wrangler is built out of high-strength steel but the bonnet, the doors, and windshield frame are built out of aluminium. The tailgate is built out of magnesium.
Jeep has increased the Wrangler's off-road capability better approach and departure angles, electric front and rear axle locks, a limited-slip differential, and up to 30 inches of water wading.
The all new Jeep Wrangler features a seven slat grille and round LED head lamps. The company has reworked the interiors as well. The Jeep Wrangler retains it's geometric and retro-themed layout but is loaded with new features and creature comforts.
The new Jeep Wrangler will be available with a new 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol turbocharged engine, and a 3.6-litre V6 engine. The 2.0-litre turbocharged engine produces 274bhp of power and 400Nm of torque. Interestingly there will be a 2.2-litre diesel engine option as well. This engine produces 200bhp of power and 448Nm of torque.
The all new Jeep Wrangler will be available in three-door and a five-door body styles, and in four different trims - the Sport, the Sport S, the Sahara, and the Moab (Rubicon). While there is no information about pricing, we expect the SUVs to be retailed between Rs 65 lakh and Rs 75 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The All New Jeep Wrangler Launching On 9 August
We are really excited to see the all new Wrangler SUVs. We have seen most of the variants while they were in the middle of tests, but to see them sans camouflage will be something else. Stay tuned. We will bring you all the information you need on 9 August!