- 4 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Sports South Asian Games 2019: Indian women's football team pump six past Sri Lanka
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News Caring for your parents: The Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Sr Citizens Bill 2019 explained
- Movies Thalapathy 64 Streaming Rights Bagged By Amazon Prime!
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Lockhart Gaming Console With Anaconda Scheduled For 2020
- Travel 10 Budget-Friendly Holiday Destinations In India That You Can Visit In December
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Jeep Is all set to launch the next-generation Wrangler JL SUV in India on 9 August. Rumor has it that the top of the line Rubicon trim will be launched. Jeep is supposedly calling this trim the Wrangler Moab.
The all new Jeep Wrangler features many updates and upgrades, however it continues to sport the ladder-frame construction. This frame is lighter, and adds more length to the SUV. We expect more cabin space because of this.
The body of the all new Jeep Wrangler is built out of high-strength steel but the bonnet, the doors, and windshield frame are built out of aluminium. The tailgate is built out of magnesium.
Jeep has increased the Wrangler's off-road capability better approach and departure angles, electric front and rear axle locks, a limited-slip differential, and up to 30 inches of water wading.
The all new Jeep Wrangler features a seven slat grille and round LED head lamps. The company has reworked the interiors as well. The Jeep Wrangler retains it's geometric and retro-themed layout but is loaded with new features and creature comforts.
The new Jeep Wrangler will be available with a new 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol turbocharged engine, and a 3.6-litre V6 engine. The 2.0-litre turbocharged engine produces 274bhp of power and 400Nm of torque. Interestingly there will be a 2.2-litre diesel engine option as well. This engine produces 200bhp of power and 448Nm of torque.
The all new Jeep Wrangler will be available in three-door and a five-door body styles, and in four different trims - the Sport, the Sport S, the Sahara, and the Moab (Rubicon). While there is no information about pricing, we expect the SUVs to be retailed between Rs 65 lakh and Rs 75 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The All New Jeep Wrangler Launching On 9 August
We are really excited to see the all new Wrangler SUVs. We have seen most of the variants while they were in the middle of tests, but to see them sans camouflage will be something else. Stay tuned. We will bring you all the information you need on 9 August!