- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Maharashtra, Haryana Election 2019: BJP looks to retain power, Congress eyes comeback
- Sports Tearful Murray soaks up European Open win
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Flaunts A Jacket Gifted By Karan Johar, Hilariously Demands A Pair Of Heels!
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
German auto giants BMW first launched the X6 in 2006 and the car featured a design language that one either loved or hated. The car was a somewhat of a mix of an SUV and a coupe. BMW has now officially taken the covers off of the third-generation X6. The vehicle has just made it's global debut.
The all new BMW X6 SUV coupe the company's modern styling elements and the highly debated large kidney grille. BMW says that the new X6 will be available in four variants - the xDrive30d, the xDrive40i, the M50d, and the M50i.
The top-of-the-line X6 M50i features a 4.4-litre twin turbo-charged V8 that produces 515bhp of power and 750Nm of torque. The diesel variant features an inline-six, 3.0-litre twin turbo-charged engine that produces 395bhp and 760Nm of torque.
Further down the line up, the xDrive30d features a 3.0-litre, inline-six twin turbo-charged diesel engine that produces 261bhp and 620Nm of torque. Meanwhile, the xDrive40i features a 3.0-litre, inline-six twin turbo-charged petrol engine that produces 335bhp of power and 450Nm of torque. All the engines come mated to the same 8-speed automatic transmission.
The all new 2020 X6 looks like an X4 that spent some time at the gym. The SUV coupe features a sloping coupe-like roof line., and the seriously large kidney grille that can be pimped to feature illumination to it as well.
The vehicles also feature BMW's Laserlight tech with adaptive LED headlights (also available as an optional extra). The lower bumper features aggressive air dams, and sharp design elements. The rear end of the all new X6 seems to have way too much going on. It features vertical bumper vents, fake exhaust tips, reflectors, and a lip spoiler.
BMW has given the 2020 X6 19-inch light-alloy wheels as standard, and offers 20-inch to 22-inch units as optional extras. The BMW X6 M50i and BMW X6 M50d, on the other hand, will feature 21-inch light-alloy wheels as standard.
The xDrive40i models will be available with an optional off-road package that includes two-axle air suspension, an electronically controlled M Sport rear differential, and four off-road driving modes - snow, sand, gravel, and rocks.
The new 2020 X6 features a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, and a 12.3-inch central touchscreen with features like advanced gesture controls, Wi-Fi connectivity, and wireless charging. The interior layout is fairly similar to the recently unveiled G05 X5.
Other features of the all new BMW X6 include the four-zone automatic climate control, thermo-electric cup holders, a panoramic glass roof, an ambient air interior fragrance package, and a Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Plus 3D surround sound system.
In addition to all safety features that are offered on all BMW cars, the new X6 also features blind-spot detection, and a forward collision warning system.
The third-generation BMW X6 is said to be priced between USD 64,300 (about Rs 44.27 lakh, plus taxes) and USD 85,650 about Rs 58.96 lakh, plus taxes). When launched, the new BMW X6 will compete with the Mercedes Benz GLE Coupe S.
Thoughts About The All New Third-Generation BMW X6
We think the new 2020 BMW X6 looks really classy. BMW most certainly has added all the tech they could possibly have added, including some upgrades to the engines. We want very much to drive the vehicles and we know we will have a blast!
Having said that, we also hope the government reduces luxury taxes soon, ergo making the all new X6 more affordable.