- 17 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 20 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Valued at Rs 6,60,19,46,757 Kamal Nath’s son Nakul is richest MP
- Sports Gutsy Valencia shock Barcelona to win Copa del Rey
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The 2019 Suzuki Carry has been launched in Indonesia. The updated Suzuki Carry LCV (Light Commercial Vehicle) comes with more space for cargo, greater comfort for passengers and improved performance.
The 2019 Suzuki Carry has been launched in four variants with prices between 135.6 million and 145.2 million Indonesian Rupiah (INR Rs 6.69 lakhs and 7.16 lakhs). The new Suzuki Carry comes with several subtle and refreshing changes to the design.
The styling is certainly sharper but it now gives the Suzuki Carry a more pleasant design than the pre-facelift model. The changes in design are concentrated only at the front of the vehicle. The headlamp has been redesigned and so has the bumper. It sports an all-new grille that makes it stand in-line with Suzuki's passenger cars.
The cabin has also been refreshed and is now more spacious and comfortable. It now accommodates three people instead of two. The driver's seat is now adjustable and it comes with comforts like power steering, air-conditioning and even a music player.
The new Suzuki Carry measures 4,195mm in length, 1,675mm in width and 1,870mm in height. The increase in size comes as a result of a larger cargo space at the rear. The loading bay on the open-deck variant can be accessed from three sides giving its users the ease of loading.
It is powered by a 1.5-litre K15B-C petrol engine. The 1,462cc, four-cylinder engine produces a maximum power output of 95.6bhp and a peak torque output of 135Nm. Transmission duties are handled by a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Suspension duties are handled by MacPherson struts up front and rigid leaf-springs at the rear. The 2019 Suzuki Carry will be produced in Indonesia and exported to over 100 countries. The 2019 Suzuki Carry is available in four variants — FD, FS AC/PS, WD and WD AC/PS. FD is the base variant while WD AC/PS is the top-spec variant.
Thoughts On 2019 Suzuki Carry Launched In Indonesia
The Suzuki Carry has been a venerable brand in the LCV segment for decades now. The seventh-gen Suzuki Carry was launched in India as the first-gen Maruti Suzuki Omni. Decades later, it was only in 2016 that Maruti Suzuki made its debut in the commercial vehicle segment with the current-gen Super Carry.
Demand for the Maruti Suzuki Super Carry grew gradually and is still growing. The launch of the refreshed model will only help boost that growth. Maruti Suzuki will be discontinuing the production of the diesel-powered variant of the Super Carry as making the transition to BS-VI with that old diesel engine was proving to be a task. The company will instead focus on having it powered by petrol/CNG.