- 10 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- 12 hrs ago Ather Electric Scooters To Launch In Kozhikode During Phase 1 Sales Expansion
- 13 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS BS6 Delivery Timeline Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 15 hrs ago Kia Sonet Registers 25,000 Pre-Launch Bookings: Range-Topping GTX+ Receives Highest Demand
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2020: Upto 30% Offers On Laptops
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Finance RITES Announces Share Buyback Worth Up To Rs 257 Crore
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Education JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Declared For B.Arch. & B. Planning
- Lifestyle 11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The 2019 Suzuki Carry has been launched in Indonesia. The updated Suzuki Carry LCV (Light Commercial Vehicle) comes with more space for cargo, greater comfort for passengers and improved performance.
The 2019 Suzuki Carry has been launched in four variants with prices between 135.6 million and 145.2 million Indonesian Rupiah (INR Rs 6.69 lakhs and 7.16 lakhs). The new Suzuki Carry comes with several subtle and refreshing changes to the design.
The styling is certainly sharper but it now gives the Suzuki Carry a more pleasant design than the pre-facelift model. The changes in design are concentrated only at the front of the vehicle. The headlamp has been redesigned and so has the bumper. It sports an all-new grille that makes it stand in-line with Suzuki's passenger cars.
The cabin has also been refreshed and is now more spacious and comfortable. It now accommodates three people instead of two. The driver's seat is now adjustable and it comes with comforts like power steering, air-conditioning and even a music player.
The new Suzuki Carry measures 4,195mm in length, 1,675mm in width and 1,870mm in height. The increase in size comes as a result of a larger cargo space at the rear. The loading bay on the open-deck variant can be accessed from three sides giving its users the ease of loading.
It is powered by a 1.5-litre K15B-C petrol engine. The 1,462cc, four-cylinder engine produces a maximum power output of 95.6bhp and a peak torque output of 135Nm. Transmission duties are handled by a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Suspension duties are handled by MacPherson struts up front and rigid leaf-springs at the rear. The 2019 Suzuki Carry will be produced in Indonesia and exported to over 100 countries. The 2019 Suzuki Carry is available in four variants — FD, FS AC/PS, WD and WD AC/PS. FD is the base variant while WD AC/PS is the top-spec variant.
Thoughts On 2019 Suzuki Carry Launched In Indonesia
The Suzuki Carry has been a venerable brand in the LCV segment for decades now. The seventh-gen Suzuki Carry was launched in India as the first-gen Maruti Suzuki Omni. Decades later, it was only in 2016 that Maruti Suzuki made its debut in the commercial vehicle segment with the current-gen Super Carry.
Demand for the Maruti Suzuki Super Carry grew gradually and is still growing. The launch of the refreshed model will only help boost that growth. Maruti Suzuki will be discontinuing the production of the diesel-powered variant of the Super Carry as making the transition to BS-VI with that old diesel engine was proving to be a task. The company will instead focus on having it powered by petrol/CNG.