- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 19 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
A 2019 version of the Jeep Wrangler belonging to the JL generation has been spotted while testing in Pune. The compact SUV was minus it camouflage. The Jeep Wrangler in question features the Sahara trim. This trim is positioned below the Rubicon trim and is more road oriented than off-road. The new Jeep Wrangler may be scheduled for launch soon.
According to Overdrive, the new Jeep Wrangler comes with two engine options. The first is a 2.0-litre turbo charged petrol, and the other is a 3.6-litre V6. The 2.0-litre turbo charged pertol engine produces 274ps of power and and 400Nm of torque, and is a mild hybrid. The engine is mated to an 8-speed automatic.
The variant that was spotted on the roads was a three door sparking debates that both body styles will be available. This should make the Wrangler more affordable considering the current JK generation is priced at Rs 75 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Wrangler offered in International markets feature a 2.2-litre diesel engine the produces 200ps of power and 448Nm of torque. The Wrangler is available in 3 and 5 door options and is offered in four trims — the Sport, the Sport S, the Sahara, and the Rubicon. We have no official information about what Jeep will actually offer in India.
While the new Jeep Wrangler get a series of upgrade, it still features the ladder-frame construction. The frame is lighter, makes the car longer allowing for more cabin room. The body of the car uses high strength steel, but the bonnet, the doors, and the windshield frame are built out of aluminum. The tailgate is built of magnesium.
Jeep had added to the Wrangler's off-road capabilities with better approach and departure angles, electric front and rear axle locks, a limited slip differential, and a 277mm ground clearance. The new Jeep Wrangler can wade through 30-inches of water.
There are numerous small changes made to the overall design of the Wrangler. The new Wrangler features a seven-slat grille and LED equipped round headlights. The waterproof interiors also have a new look and feel to it with the car featuring a geometric, retro themed layout. There is also a new Uconnect Infotainment system.
We do not confirmation about launch details or pricing of the new Jeep Wrangler. We will however keep you apprised of it as soon as we hear something.
Thoughts About The New 2019 Jeep Wrangler
The Wrangler traces is DNA to the iconic Willys MB, and has been a cult favourite since. The Wrangler was built for off-roading back in the day and still holds close ot its roots. The new 2019 Wrangler looks a lot better than the older models and we are looking forwards to test driving this machine. Stay tuned for more updates.