- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 19 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports Bayern Munich 3 RB Leipzig 0: Lewandowski's brace helps secure domestic double
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The last financial year was one of the best for German car maker BMW. The luxury car maker registered a 13% growth over the previous year and managed to sell over 11,000 units in India. Because of this growth, they are now the second largest luxury car brand in India, just behind German manufacturer Mercedes Benz.
BMW India looks determined to continue growing through the current financial year, and have already posted a growth during 2019. There is a long list of new vehicles and facelift vehicles from BMW which are set to be launched in India this year. One of them is BMW's flagship sedan, the 2019 BMW 7 Series facelift.
According to Rushlane, the 2019 BMW 7 Series was being spotted while being transported on a flatbed in Chennai. The vehicle could have been headed to the company plant which is based at Chennai too. The vehicle in question had a camouflaged front and rear end - most likely where all the upgrades are.
The 2019 BMW 7 Series facelift features the largest grille to be ever installed on the 7 Series. The grille is bigger than the one seen on the BMW X7 SUV. A possible reason behind the overtly large grille is the love it in the Chinese market. BMW retails about 41 per cent of it's 7 Series sedans in the country.
Outside of the new grille, the 2019 BMW 7 Series will feature subtle design changes made to the front and the rear. The vehicle will also feature more chrome than before. The vehicle will also feature acoustic glass that will make the cabin more quiet, and also reduce NHV levels.
The interiors of the new 2019 BMW 7 Series facelift is said to feature more wood, and softer leather seats. It is also said to feature larger, 10.0-inch passenger touchscreen infotainment systems. Most other equipment is said to be the same as that of the older models.
Although BMW is calling it a facelift, the new 2019 7 Series facelift is said to receive updated driving dynamics as well. The vehicle will feature improved chassis damping and double insulation that will result in a quieter cabin. Suspension settings will feature two settings to make the ride a better experience - Comfort and Comfort Plus. The latter makes the car suspension softer, allowing a more relaxed and 'easy' driver and passenger experience.
No mechanical changes are expected on the new 2019 BMW 7 Series facelift. Engine options are expected to remain same - the 730Ld 3.0-litre diesel variant, and the 740Li 3.0-liter petrol variant.
BMW is planning to launch the new 2019 7 Series facelift some time this year, and while we have no conformation about prices for the vehicle, we expect it be around the Rs 1.30 crore mark. Once launched, the BMW 7 Series facelift will compete with the Mercedes Benz S Class, the Audi A8, and the Jaguar XJL.
Thoughts About The New BMW 7 Series Facelift
Good to see BMW upgrading their 3 Series and 7 Series models at the same time. The 7 Series is the best of the best BMW has to offer and we're sure the flagship sedan will continue to do well after the facelift. We cannot wait to look at, and drive this car in person!