- Movies Happy Birthday Jr NTR: RRR Co-Star Ram Charan Wishes The Young Tiger On His Big Day
- News Swaraj on 2 day visit to Bishkek for SCO Summit
- Sports Wahab, Amir and Asif named in final Pakistan World Cup squad
- Technology Samsung India, Ready Action: Win Galaxy smartphones and Smart TVs by posting videos
- Finance SBI Jumps Over 7% Post Exit Poll Results: Should You Still Be Buying The Stock?
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Zero DSR Black Forest Edition electric touring bike unveiled.
The Zero DSR Black Forest electric bike is currently available for the European market.
The new dual sport electric bike is developed to meet the growing demand of riding enthusiasts which seek to tour on an electric bike.
The DSR Black Forest Edition offers the longest range of any electric dual sport bike.
The Zero DSR Black Forest Edition is based on the company's adventure styled DSR electric bike.
The Black Forest Edition of the DSR has a claimed range of 250km in city riding conditions and 120km range on long-distance travel.
Zero Motorcycles European Managing Director Umberto Uccelli said: "Our customers have been asking for a model like this for years. Riding a Zero is the most connected way to move through nature. The Zero Motorcycles DSR Black Forest extends this to new, longer, and more fun adventures,"
The electric touring bike gets Zero's game-changing new Charge Tank and a set of premium integrated luggage.
A new fast-charging tech quickly charges the battery at up to 150km of range in less than an hour. The DSR Black Forest Edition employs Zero's new Charge Tank, which is mainly the fast charger.
Zero says that the bike uses "the highest power and energy density battery tech in the EV industry."
Users can charge the bike using the vast and growing network of Level II charge stations available across Europe.
The Touring Zero employs a 14.4kWh battery which delivers 146Nm of torque. Also, no clutch or shifting is needed from the bike, thanks to Zero's direct drive Z-Force powertrain.
Additionally, the performance can be customised utilising Zero's mobile app according to the needs and experience levels of a diverse range of riders.
The bike is also offered with several optional accessories:
- Charge Tank (optional)
- Black aluminium top and side panniers
- Touring windscreen
- Touring seat
- Dual sport drop bars
- LED auxiliary lights (for off-road use only)
- Head light protector (for off-road use only)
The company did not reveal prices for the Zero DSR Black Forest Edition; however, the bike will be on display at dealerships from April 2018.
DriveSpark's Thought About The Zero DSR Black Forest Edition
As for India, Zero Motorcycles has not ventured outside of the European market.
That said, the company should look to capitalise the vast two-wheeler riding community in India even as the country looks to electrify its fleet by 2030.