- 15 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- Technology OnePlus 7 Pro Easter Egg solved: How to get Fnatic special wallpapers?
- News NIA seizes incriminating material in Nagaland terror funding case
- Movies Salman Khan Showers Praises On Alia Bhatt: She Is A Godown Of Talent
- Sports Koscielny slams UEFA after Mkhitaryan withdrawal
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 69.67
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Vroom is back! The fourth edition of the drag meet is scheduled to take place at Taneja Aerodrome on the outskirts of Bangalore. The three-day event will commence from the 26th of October 2018. The event witnesses racers from across the nation competing against one another hoping to clock in the quickest time over a quarter mile strip.
Day one will have the scrutiny, allowing organisers to register and scrutinise the teams and their machines participating in the event. With the scrutiny done, day two and three will see racers participating in various categories. These race categories also include bikes right from the classic 2-strokes to the modern day 4-stroke machines.
Day two will see races from the Indian car & bike category going head-to-head in a series of drag races. While the final day will witness races between various supercars and superbikes of different classes.
Drag racing is a type of motorsport in which cars or motorcycles compete against the clock in order to record the quickest time. The race is generally held over a straight stretch of tarmac spanning a quarter mile. Cars and motorcycles participating in such races are usually built for the purpose.
Thoughts On The 2018 Vroom Drag Meet
Vroom is an annual drag racing event held in Bangalore. The event is held under the governance of the country's Motorsport Authority, FMSCI. With only a few such events being held in the country, Vroom gives the opportunity for many racers and tuners to showcase the performance of their machines out on the track