TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Vroom is back! The fourth edition of the drag meet is scheduled to take place at Taneja Aerodrome on the outskirts of Bangalore. The three-day event will commence from the 26th of October 2018. The event witnesses racers from across the nation competing against one another hoping to clock in the quickest time over a quarter mile strip.
Day one will have the scrutiny, allowing organisers to register and scrutinise the teams and their machines participating in the event. With the scrutiny done, day two and three will see racers participating in various categories. These race categories also include bikes right from the classic 2-strokes to the modern day 4-stroke machines.
Day two will see races from the Indian car & bike category going head-to-head in a series of drag races. While the final day will witness races between various supercars and superbikes of different classes.
Drag racing is a type of motorsport in which cars or motorcycles compete against the clock in order to record the quickest time. The race is generally held over a straight stretch of tarmac spanning a quarter mile. Cars and motorcycles participating in such races are usually built for the purpose.
Thoughts On The 2018 Vroom Drag Meet
Vroom is an annual drag racing event held in Bangalore. The event is held under the governance of the country's Motorsport Authority, FMSCI. With only a few such events being held in the country, Vroom gives the opportunity for many racers and tuners to showcase the performance of their machines out on the track