- Sports Berrettini denies Auger-Aliassime first title in Stuttgart Open final
- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Volvo has revealed their latest mid-size estate, the V60 Cross Country. The new mid-size estate is inspired from its larger siblings, along with a number of components being shared between them as well.
The new V60 Cross Country comes with improved ground clearance and additional body cladding. The new estate now offers 75mm more ride height compared to the standard V60 model, through an updated suspension and chassis setup.
The V60 Cross Country is part of Volvo's Scalable Product Architecture (SPA) platform. This is the same platform as seen,on the 60 and 90 series. The midsize family estate offers a rangeof new features and an updated equipment list.
This includes Hill Descent Control (HDC), Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Cornering Traction Control (CTC) among other features. The car also comes with an off-road driving mode along with an all-wheel-drive configuration. Inside, the new Volvo V60 Cross Country also comes with the company's Sensus Connect infotainment system.
The new Volvo V60 Cross Country will be available in two engine options: D4 turbocharged diesel and a T5 petrol unit. The 2.0-litre D4 diesel engine produces 186bhp and 400Nm of torque, while the 2.0-litre T5 petrol engine churns out 246bhp and 350Nm of torque.
Volvo is also expected to introduce a mild-hybrid a well as a plug-in hybrid version of the V60 Cross Country at a later stage as well. Volvo also offers a subscription service package to further attract more buyers.
Being a Volvo, the car comes with all the safety technologies and features, without any compromise. Safety features on the V60 Cross Country: Autobrake, Pilot Assist while steering, braking and acceleration, Lane Mitigation, Run-Off Road Mitigation, Autobraking and Cross Traffic Alert among others.
Thoughts On The Volvo V60 Cross Country
In India, Volvo offers the cross country variants of the S60, V40 and the V90. However, the V60 Cross Country is yet to be confirmed for the Indian market, along with the engines on offer. If launched in India, the V60 Cross Country will directly rival the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-terrain.