- 9 min ago New Yamaha Fascino BS6 Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 1 hr ago Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle To Be Unveiled Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 1 hr ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Active Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Bollywood Actor Rajkummar Rao Purchases The 2019 Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- News INX Media Case: Court allows ED to take custody of P Chidambaram
- Sports Fraser-Pryce short-listed for Female World Athlete of the Year 2019 award
- Movies I'm Looking Forward To Working With Mani Ratnam: Aishwarya Rai On ‘Ponniyin Selvan'
- Technology Nokia 8.1, Nokia 7.2 Receives Price Cut Online: Now Starts At Rs. 14,499
- Lifestyle World Spine Day: Foods That Will Help You Recover Faster From Spinal Cord Injury
- Finance Syndicate Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank Dip To 52-Week Lows On RBI Penalty
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
- Travel Places To Celebrate Diwali In Karnataka
Volvo Cars India has introduced a new variant of their flagship sedan, the S90. The new Volvo S90 Momentum is priced at Rs 51.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new comes sits below the top-end S90 D4 Inscription model.
The new Volvo S90 Momentum is approximately Rs 7 lakh cheaper than the top-end Inscription which is priced at Rs 58.54 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new variant of the S90 comes with a front grille finished in a piano black shade, circular exhaust tips and 18-inch alloy wheels. The alloy wheels come with a much simpler design and miss out on the diamond-cut finish seen on the higher-spec Inscription model.
The new variant also misses out on the front seat ventilation and massage functions. Other features missing on the new D4 Momentum variant: foldable rear seats, rear sun-shades, Bowers and Wilkins Sound system, hands-free tailgate opening, 360-degree rear parking camera and heads-up display.
However, the Volvo S90 D4 Momentum does offer: a nine-inch touchscreen infotainment system, digital gauges, auto parking system, front and rear parking sensors and a standard rear camera.
Safety features on the Volvo S90 is also nearly identical to the top-spec Inscription. It includes six airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist, ISOFIX child seat mounts and adaptive cruise control with pilot assist.
The new Volvo S90 Momentum variant is powered by the same 2.0-litre D4 diesel engine. It produces 190bhp and 400Nm of torque mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. The new lower-spec variant also misses out on the air suspension system, driver modes and paddle shifters.
Thoughts On The Volvo S90 D4 Momentum
Volvo has just launched the lower-spec variant of its flagship sedan in India, the S90. With the addition of the Momentum variant to the range, the brand has just cut down the entry point for the S90 sedan by Rs 7 lakh.
In India, the Volvo S90 takes on the likes of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, BMW 5-series, Audi A6 and the Jaguar XF.
Source: Autocar India