- 3 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 4 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 5 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: India says stand validated, expect Pak to implement ICJ verdict
- Technology Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Volkswagen India has been doing well in sales with their Polo, Ameo and Vento models. To boost the sales even more, the German brand has now introduced some new warranty and service packages. The new initiative is in wake of the oncoming monsoon season. Volkswagen will also be providing some 'special monsoon benefits' at introductory prices. In addition to this, there is a Service Value Package and a 2+3-year Extended Warranty Programme too.
Customers with the existing two-year vehicle warranty will be able to upgrade the plan to five years. Volkswagen buyers can also access the brand's Genuine Care platform through the newly-introduced one-year Service Value Pack.
The service pack comes with additional benefits such as:complimentary pick-up-and-drop with vehicle inspection, engine check-up, special pricing on wheel alignment and balancing, minor body works and paint jobs. A 3M Interior Enrichment Treatment is also included.
On top of this, 1000 lucky customers across India have a chance to win gift coupons from Volkswagen. Five customers can also gain one additional year of service as a bumper offer, on the purchase of the Service Value Package, this monsoon.
Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India shared, "While the monsoon brings much needed respite from the summer heat, it also calls for special attention to on-road safety. The 2+3 years Extended Warranty provides customers an adaptable vehicle protection option, meanwhile the Service Value Package ensures their cars are maintained and equipped to deal with the change in climatic conditions. With these benefits, we encourage customers to prepare their cars for the monsoon season and extend our support to enable them to do so."
Thoughts On The New Warranty & Service Programmes From Volkswagen
The monsoon season is a risky period for cars and driving in general. Low visibility, floodings and ground erosions particularly pose a risk to everyday-commuting. In addition to this, the components in a car can be damaged or deteriorated when they come in contact with water. The new maintenance plans from Volkswagen India aims to be a peace of mind to this.