TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Toyota has confirmed the variants for its upcoming Yaris in India. The New Toyota Yaris will be available in a range of four variant: J, G, V and the top-end VX.
The Toyota Yaris was first unveiled at the 2018 Auto Expo. The car is expected to launch on the 18th May. With bookings for the sedan now being open for an amount of Rs 50,000.
There is only one engine option available on the Yaris, a 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 108bhp and 140Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a six-speed manual with an optional seven-speed automatic gearbox also on offer.
The Toyota Yaris gets a long list of features for the top trim including projector headlamps, LED DRLs mounted on the bumpers, 15-inch alloy wheels, tyre pressure monitoring system, stability control, ABS with EBD, Push Button Start/Stop and Cruise Control, Front and rear parking sensors and reverse camera.
Additionally, the sedan will also get Dual Airbags, Rear AC Vents, Touchscreen infotainment system withGesture Controls, Cooled Glovebox, Height Adjustable Driver Seat and Leather Seats. The lower variants will also get most of the same features with a few exceptions.
Thoughts On The Toyota Yaris
The new Toyota Yaris is priced between Rs 8.75 - 14.07 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Yaris will slot between the Etios and the Corolla in the company's Indian lineup. The premium C-segment sedan will take on rivals like the Honda City, Hyundai Verna and the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.