- Toyota Etios Liva Dual-Tone Limited Edition — Black, White, Red And Everything Nice!
- Toyota Etios Liva Limited Edition Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- Maruti Baleno To Be Sold As A Toyota Soon — Details Revealed
- Toyota Innova Crysta And Fortuner Recalled Over Faulty Fuel Hose Connection
- Toyota Etios Liva Gets A New Dual-Tone Colour Scheme
- Toyota Corolla Sport Unveiled — Another Sport Hatchback India Will Miss Out On!
Toyota has confirmed the variants for its upcoming Yaris in India. The New Toyota Yaris will be available in a range of four variant: J, G, V and the top-end VX.
The Toyota Yaris was first unveiled at the 2018 Auto Expo. The car is expected to launch on the 18th May. With bookings for the sedan now being open for an amount of Rs 50,000.
There is only one engine option available on the Yaris, a 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 108bhp and 140Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a six-speed manual with an optional seven-speed automatic gearbox also on offer.
The Toyota Yaris gets a long list of features for the top trim including projector headlamps, LED DRLs mounted on the bumpers, 15-inch alloy wheels, tyre pressure monitoring system, stability control, ABS with EBD, Push Button Start/Stop and Cruise Control, Front and rear parking sensors and reverse camera.
Additionally, the sedan will also get Dual Airbags, Rear AC Vents, Touchscreen infotainment system withGesture Controls, Cooled Glovebox, Height Adjustable Driver Seat and Leather Seats. The lower variants will also get most of the same features with a few exceptions.
Thoughts On The Toyota Yaris
The new Toyota Yaris is priced between Rs 8.75 - 14.07 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Yaris will slot between the Etios and the Corolla in the company's Indian lineup. The premium C-segment sedan will take on rivals like the Honda City, Hyundai Verna and the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.