TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Toyota has confirmed the variants for its upcoming Yaris in India. The New Toyota Yaris will be available in a range of four variant: J, G, V and the top-end VX.
The Toyota Yaris was first unveiled at the 2018 Auto Expo. The car is expected to launch on the 18th May. With bookings for the sedan now being open for an amount of Rs 50,000.
There is only one engine option available on the Yaris, a 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 108bhp and 140Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a six-speed manual with an optional seven-speed automatic gearbox also on offer.
The Toyota Yaris gets a long list of features for the top trim including projector headlamps, LED DRLs mounted on the bumpers, 15-inch alloy wheels, tyre pressure monitoring system, stability control, ABS with EBD, Push Button Start/Stop and Cruise Control, Front and rear parking sensors and reverse camera.
Additionally, the sedan will also get Dual Airbags, Rear AC Vents, Touchscreen infotainment system withGesture Controls, Cooled Glovebox, Height Adjustable Driver Seat and Leather Seats. The lower variants will also get most of the same features with a few exceptions.
Thoughts On The Toyota Yaris
The new Toyota Yaris is priced between Rs 8.75 - 14.07 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Yaris will slot between the Etios and the Corolla in the company's Indian lineup. The premium C-segment sedan will take on rivals like the Honda City, Hyundai Verna and the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.