- News Another strike on Pakistan: Amit Shah congratulates team India for victory over Pak
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 3 India Launch Today At 6:30 PM
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Toyota has confirmed the variants for its upcoming Yaris in India. The New Toyota Yaris will be available in a range of four variant: J, G, V and the top-end VX.
The Toyota Yaris was first unveiled at the 2018 Auto Expo. The car is expected to launch on the 18th May. With bookings for the sedan now being open for an amount of Rs 50,000.
There is only one engine option available on the Yaris, a 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 108bhp and 140Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a six-speed manual with an optional seven-speed automatic gearbox also on offer.
The Toyota Yaris gets a long list of features for the top trim including projector headlamps, LED DRLs mounted on the bumpers, 15-inch alloy wheels, tyre pressure monitoring system, stability control, ABS with EBD, Push Button Start/Stop and Cruise Control, Front and rear parking sensors and reverse camera.
Additionally, the sedan will also get Dual Airbags, Rear AC Vents, Touchscreen infotainment system withGesture Controls, Cooled Glovebox, Height Adjustable Driver Seat and Leather Seats. The lower variants will also get most of the same features with a few exceptions.
Thoughts On The Toyota Yaris
The new Toyota Yaris is priced between Rs 8.75 - 14.07 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Yaris will slot between the Etios and the Corolla in the company's Indian lineup. The premium C-segment sedan will take on rivals like the Honda City, Hyundai Verna and the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.