- 1 hr ago Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- 1 hr ago Skoda Rapid To Feature New 1.0-Litre TSI Engine — Upgrading The Czechs
- 2 hrs ago New Hyundai Venue Compact-SUV Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- News Internal security: The challenge ahead for the next dispensation
- Sports Jofra Archer drafted into England's World Cup squad
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is UNAFFECTED By Vivek Oberoi's Tweet; Deepika Padukone In Awe Of Aaradhya
- Finance Rupee Seen At 67/Dollar On Modi Win
- Lifestyle Bhringraj Oil: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Technology Astronomers determine Planet Nine orbit; could be hiding beyond Kuiper Belt
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Toyota Yaris prices revealed. Toyota has revealed the prices of the new Yaris sedan and also commenced the bookings across the country. The Toyota Yaris can be booked at all the Toyota dealerships by making an advance payment of Rs 50,000.
The prices for the Toyota Yaris start at Rs 8.75 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 14.07 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (India). The Toyota Yaris will be offered in four variants: J, G, V and VX. Below is the detailed pricing of the Toyota Yaris.
Toyota Yaris Variants And Prices
|J||₹ 8,75,000||₹ 9,95,000|
|G||₹ 10,56,000||₹ 11,76,000|
|V||₹ 11,70,000||₹ 12,90,000|
|VX||₹ 12,85,000||₹ 14,07,000|
*Note - All prices are ex-showroom (India)
The Toyota Yaris will be launched in India on May 18 and the customers will get the keys of the car during the launch. The Toyota Yaris was unveiled at the Auto Expo 2018 and since then, the mid-size sedan has created a lot of buzz in the Indian market.
The Toyota Yaris draws power from a 1.5-litre Dual VVT-i petrol engine producing 108bhp and 140Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual or 7-speed CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission) gearbox. Another prominent highlight is that the CVT gearbox is available across all the trims.
The Toyota Yaris comes loaded with features such as projector headlamps, LED daytime running lights, 15-inch alloy wheels, chrome door handles, wraparound LED taillights and a shark fin antenna.
The safety features of the Toyota Yaris include seven airbags as standard across all the variants, ABS with EBD, tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS), vehicle stability control, front and rear parking sensors and disc brakes on all the four wheels.
The interior of the Toyota Yaris features a dual-tone beige and black theme with silver accents. The cabin is equipped with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, power driver seat, rear AC vents, ambient lighting, paddle shifters for CVT model, 60:40 split rear seats and cruise control.
Thoughts On The Toyota Yaris Pricing
Toyota has revealed the prices of the Yaris and the car will be displayed at all the dealerships ahead of its launch to lure more buyers. Previously, when the Etios bookings were opened, there was no display car and 50 percent of the bookings got cancelled when the car was launched.
So this time, Toyota has taken a different approach to make sure that customers can check out the car before booking.