TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- Hero Splendor Makes New World Record — 7.69 Lakh Units Sold In A Month
Official bookings for the Yaris has begun across all Toyota dealerships in India, for an amount of Rs 50,000. Deliveries for the new Toyota Yaris will begin from May 18th as well.
Initially, the Yaris will be available only with one engine option, a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine producing 108bhp mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed automatic transmission.
The Yaris will provide a number of features to attract customers and beat the stiff competition in the segment. Some of these features include: LED DRLs mounted on the bumpers, projector headlamps, 15-inch alloy wheels, tyre pressure monitoring system, stability control, parking sensors, ABS with EBD and seven airbags.
The Toyota Yaris is priced between Rs 8.75 to 14.07 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new sedan offering from Toyota will take on rivals such as the Honda City, Hyundai Verna and the Maruti Ciaz.
Thoughts On The Toyota Yaris Launch
The Toyota Yaris once launched will be placed between the Etios and the Corolla in the company's India lineup. It will offer many segment first features to help it attract customers towards the new sedan.