- Toyota Etios Liva Dual-Tone Limited Edition — Black, White, Red And Everything Nice!
- Toyota Etios Liva Limited Edition Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- Maruti Baleno To Be Sold As A Toyota Soon — Details Revealed
- Toyota Innova Crysta And Fortuner Recalled Over Faulty Fuel Hose Connection
- Toyota Etios Liva Gets A New Dual-Tone Colour Scheme
- Toyota Corolla Sport Unveiled — Another Sport Hatchback India Will Miss Out On!
Official bookings for the Yaris has begun across all Toyota dealerships in India, for an amount of Rs 50,000. Deliveries for the new Toyota Yaris will begin from May 18th as well.
Initially, the Yaris will be available only with one engine option, a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder petrol engine producing 108bhp mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed automatic transmission.
The Yaris will provide a number of features to attract customers and beat the stiff competition in the segment. Some of these features include: LED DRLs mounted on the bumpers, projector headlamps, 15-inch alloy wheels, tyre pressure monitoring system, stability control, parking sensors, ABS with EBD and seven airbags.
The Toyota Yaris is priced between Rs 8.75 to 14.07 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new sedan offering from Toyota will take on rivals such as the Honda City, Hyundai Verna and the Maruti Ciaz.
Thoughts On The Toyota Yaris Launch
The Toyota Yaris once launched will be placed between the Etios and the Corolla in the company's India lineup. It will offer many segment first features to help it attract customers towards the new sedan.