TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Toyota confirms bookings of the Yaris will begin in April 2018. The launch is expected to happen in mid-2018. Once launched, the Yaris is expected to gather good sales figures for Toyota. The India-bound Toyota Yaris was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2018.
Toyota has finally confirmed that the bookings for the Yaris will begin from next month. The new C-segment offering from Toyota will face stiff competition from cars such as the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Skoda Rapid, Volkswagen Vento and the Honda City.
The Toyota Yaris will be available only with a 1.5-litre petrol engine, initially. The power plant will be mated to either a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed CVT automatic gearbox.
The new Toyota Yaris will sit between the Etios and the Corolla. Safety-wise, the Yaris gets seven airbags, ABS+EBD, Hill-Start Assist, Vehicle Stability Control and a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
The Toyota Yaris also gets front and rear parking sensors, LED DRLs and projector headlamps. Also available are rear fog lamps and electrically adjustable ORVMs.
Coming to the interiors, the Toyota Yaris features an 8-way adjustable driver seat and also a 7-inch infotainment system with navigation and gesture controls. The car also gets rain sensing wipers and cruise control options.
The price for the Yaris has not been officially announced. The C-segment saloon is expected to be priced around Rs 10-12 lakhs ex-showroom. The car will be available in a range of colour options namely, Wildfire Red, Pearl White, Grey Metallic, Silver Metallic among others.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Toyota Yaris
The Toyota expects the Yaris to be a big-seller. The C-segment saloon features a lot compared to the competition. However, the design of the Toyota Yaris has received mixed opinions, especially the front fascia. Being a Toyota, expect the Yaris to be a highly reliable option.