TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Toyota revealed the new Yaris sedan at the Auto Expo 2018 and is all set to launch the premium sedan in the Indian market. The Yaris is a premium C-segment sedan with several new features and a unique design.
Now, several Toyota dealers in Bangalore have revealed to DriveSpark that the bookings for the Yaris has commenced and the sedan will be launched in India by the end of April 2018. The Yaris can be booked by making an advanced payment of Rs 50,000.
The dealers also revealed that there is no information regarding the trim levels and prices of the Toyota Yaris. So, if you book one now, you cannot choose the trim level as no details have been revealed. But you might get the delivery of the car a bit earlier once the sedan is launched.
The Toyota Yaris will be offered with a 1.5-litre petrol engine. The transmission options include a 6-speed manual and a 7-speed automatic gearbox. The new Toyota Yaris also comes with several premium features.
Toyota Yaris will be loaded with features such as projector headlamps, LED daytime running lights mounted on the bumper, 15-inch alloy wheels and rear camera.
The safety features of the Toyota Yaris include seven airbags, ABS with EBD, tyre pressure monitoring system, stability control and parking sensors at the front.
The interior of the Toyota Yaris sedan features a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, with navigation and gesture control, 8-way adjustable driver seat roof-mounted AC vents for rear passengers, engine Start/Stop button paddle shifters on the automatic variant.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Toyota Yaris
The Toyota Yaris will be slotted between the Etios and the Corolla. The new Yaris sedan will be a crucial product for Toyota in the Indian market. With the new features and unique design, the new Yaris will surely attract the buyers.
We expect the Toyota Yaris to be priced in the range of Rs 10 lakh to Rs 12 lakh ex-showroom. The Toyota Yaris will rival the likes of Maruti Ciaz, Hyundai Verna and Honda City.