- News Another strike on Pakistan: Amit Shah congratulates team India for victory over Pak
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 3 India Launch Today At 6:30 PM
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Toyota Etios series has achieved a sales milestone of over four lakh units in the Indian market. The Toyota Etios range consists of Platinum Etios sedan, Etios Liva hatchback and the Etios Cross crossover hatchback. The Toyota Etios was launched in India in 2011 and after eight years the series has crossed the four lakh sales milestone.
Toyota states that the Etios Liva has propelled this milestone with a sales growth of ten percent in April to September 2018 as compared to the same period in 2017. The Etios series has been constantly updated with new features, revamped design elements and safety features.
Toyota launched the new Platinum Etios and the Etios Liva in 2016 with additional standard safety features. The new models feature a bold design, premium styling and plush new interiors. Recently, Toyota also launched the new Dual-Tone Etios Liva with dual-tone colour and other new design elements.
The Toyota Etios series also set a new safety benchmark in the automobile industry with first-in-segment standard safety features. The Etios series comes with standard safety features such as dual airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat mounts and front seat belts with pre-tensioner.
The made-in-India Toyota Etios has scored an impressive 4-star rating in the crash tests conducted by Global NCAP (New Car Assessment Programme). The Etios scored 4-star rating in frontal adult passenger protection and a 3-star rating in child occupant protection.
Deputy Managing Director of Toyota Kirloskar Motor, N Raja said, "We have been continuously striving to upgrade our products as per the evolving needs in the market and offer the best features to our valued customers. We are happy to have sustained the positive response for all variants of Etios series since the launch."
Thoughts On Toyota Etios Series Achieving Four Lakh Sales Milestone
The Toyota Etios series has been a brisk seller in the country in both the private and commercial fleet sector. The Toyota Etios series comes with a host of features and class-leading standard safety features. Now, the Etios series has crossed over four lakh unit sales in the country which reflects the success of the models.