- News MJ Akbar denies interview meeting with Ramani at Oberoi Hotel, next hearing on July 6
- Sports World Cup flashbacks: England's inexplicable collapse in 1979 final gave West Indies their second title
- Technology Samsung rolls out One UI update for older smartwatches
- Finance ULIPs Can Help In Long Term Wealth Creation: This Is How?
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched the new Etios Platinum Limited Edition in India. The new Toyota Etios Platinum Limited Edition is offered on the VX trim. The petrol variant of the Etios Platinum Limited Edition is priced at Rs 7.84 lakh, and the diesel model costs Rs 8.94 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The newly launched Toyota Etios Platinum Limited Edition gets several premium features as opposed to the regular model. The Etios Platinum Limited Edition sports a new paint scheme, additional infotainment features and dual-tone seat upholstery.
The Toyota Etios Platinum Limited Edition is offered with a new Phantom Brown colour option along with the Pearl White of the standard model. There are no changes to the exterior or interior design of the car as the sedan was updated in 2017 in the country.
The interior of the Toyota Etios Platinum Limited Edition features a new dual-tone upholstery to match the exterior colour and armrest gets a new pattern. But the prominent highlight of the new Limited Edition model is the addition of 6.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The new touchscreen infotainment system gets AUX, USB, Bluetooth connectivity, voice recognition and remote control. But it misses out on Android Auto and Apple CarPlay which most of its competitors offer as standard.
The Etios Platinum Limited Edition draws power from the same 1.5-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 89bhp and 132Nm of torque, whereas the diesel unit is good for 67bhp and 170Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Toyota Etios Platinum Limited Edition
Toyota has introduced the Etios Platinum Limited Edition with subtle cosmetic updates to boost the sales of the sedan. There are no major changes except for the addition of the touchscreen infotainment system. Toyota will also launch the Yaris sedan this year which was revealed at the Auto Expo 2018.