- 21 min ago New Kia SUV (SP2i) Interior Design Sketches Officially Revealed — Launch Expected Soon
- 1 hr ago Scooter Spotted Testing Could Be The Bajaj Urbanite — Re-Introduction Of The Bajaj Petrol Scooter?
- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For April 2019 — The Honda Activa Runs Away With The Sales Yet Again!
- 18 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- Movies PM Narendra Modi vs India's Most Wanted Box Office Prediction Day 1: Who Will Win Big?
- News Lok Sabha elections: BJP wins all four seats in Himachal; One each in Gujrat, Rajasthan
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi Note 7s first impressions: It’s a Redmi Note 7 with 48MP camera sensor
- Finance Nifty PSU Bank Index Surges; SBI Hits Record High
- Sports Roland Garros: Federer, Nadal threaten Djokovic bid for historic Slam
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Winger 15-seater launched in India: Tata Motors has launched the new 15-seater Winger commercial vehicle in the Indian market. The new Tata Winger 15S is priced at Rs 12.05 lakh ex-showroom (Maharashtra). The new Tata Winger 15-Seater is targeted at fleet operators in the country.
The Tata Winger 15S is a monocoque bus and its USP will be the 15-seater capacity. The new Winger 15S also comes with several features to keep the passengers comfortable. The new Winger is equipped with features such as push back seats, individual AC vents and USB charging point for each row of seats.
The Tata Winger 15S is based on a monocoque frame which keeps the NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) under control. The Winger is equipped with independent suspension with anti-roll bars at the front and hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear. The suspension setup delivers a comfortable ride.
The Tata Winger draws power from a 2.2-litre Dicor diesel engine that produces 98bhp and 190Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The Tata Winger 15S is capable of reaching a top speed of 100km/h. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at the front and drum units at the rear.
The newly launched Tata Winger 15S will be available across the 23 dealerships in the country. The Winger 15S is designed to cater to the tour and travel segment in the Indian market. The Winger also comes with an extended warranty of 3 years or 3 lakh kms, whichever occurs first. Initially, the sales will begin in Maharashtra and the company will expand the sales across the country.
Head of sales and marketing, Passenger CV Business Unit, Tata Motors, Sandeep Kumar said, "In a country with rapid urbanisation, traffic congestion and environmental concerns, the Tata Winger 15S is a game-changing product that will address the pressing need of product performance and fuel efficiency for tour and travel operators."
Thoughts On The Tata Winger 15-Seater
The Tata Winger 15S is a people mover with a 15-seater configuration and it is targeted towards the fleet operators. The Tata Winger 15S also gets several comfort features and offers a smooth ride quality. The Tata Winger 15S will rival the likes of Force Traveller, which is a popular vehicle in the country.