- 33 min ago Electric Vehicle GST To Be Reduced Soon — Government To Offer Other Tax Benefits As Well
- 1 day ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- Movies Marvel Announces 'Thor: Love And Thunder', Waiti To Direct With Hemsworth, Portman In Lead
- News Cong Leader Natwar Singh bats for Priyanka Gandhi name for top post
- Finance This Bank Offers Uniform FD Rate On Long Term Deposits
- Sports TNPL 2019: Kovai Kings vs Kanchi Veerans: Mukund powers Kings to big win
- Technology Oppo K3 First Impression: A Fresh Face In The Lot
- Lifestyle What Is Emotional Intelligence? 15 Ways To Improve It
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Tata Motors is all set to introduce a new variant of the Tiago hatchback in the Indian market. Yes, TeamBHP has got hold of the details of the new variant of the Tiago which will be called as Tiago NRG. The Tata Tiago NRG is a cross hatchback and will take on the likes Maruti Celerio X.
The Tata Tiago NRG is likely to be launched on September 12, 2018. The Tiago NRG is based on the standard model of the hatchback but sports a rugged look to justify the NRG tag. The Tata Tiago NRG features several cosmetic updates to give the hatchback a butch look.
The Tata Tiago NRG features a black plastic cladding running across the body. The front and the rear bumper also gets plastic cladding and faux scuff plates. All these design elements make the Tiago look butch and rugged as compared to the standard model.
The prominent highlight of the Tata Tiago NRG is the ground clearance. Yes, the Tiago NRG features a ground clearance of 180mm as opposed to the 170mm ride height of the standard model. The NRG edition of the hatchback is also longer, wider and taller than the standard Tiago.
The Tiago NRG gets an all-black treatment on the front grille, roof, roof rails, ORVMs and door handles. The tailgate of the hatchback gets a black plastic trim which adds to the looks of the hatchback. The car gets projector headlamps with black inserts and it is equipped with 14-inch alloy wheels.
The interior of the Tata Tiago NRG features a 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system and contrast trims around the AC vents, centre console and gear lever. Other prominent features include reverse parking camera and Harman sound system.
The Tata Tiago NRG will draw power from the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.05-litre diesel engine. Both the engines will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and Tata Motors will not offer an AMT gearbox. The safety features of the Tiago NRG include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and corner stability control.
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago NRG Cross Hatchback
Tata Motors is gearing up to introduce the Tiago NRG in the country. The Tata Tiago NRG features updates to the exterior design and gets 10mm more ground clearance than the standard model. When launched in India, the Tata Tiago NRG will rival the likes of Maruti Celerio X and even the Ford Freestyle.