- 11 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 12 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 13 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 14 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- News Ahead of crucial trust vote, all odds against Karnataka government
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: These Quotes Speak Volumes About Her Love For Nick Jonas!
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days: Discounts on Laptops
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
The Tata Nexon has been one of the best-selling product for Tata Motors. Previously, we had reported about several IPL editions of the SUV. Now, Autocar India has spotted the Tata Nexon SRT Frozen Edition at a dealership. The Nexon Frozen Edition is a dealer-level modification.
The Tata Nexon SRT Frozen Edition is finished in a dual-tone yellow/black colour scheme. The roof is painted in black and the rest of the body is finished with a bright yellow colour. Apart from the new colour scheme, the Nexon SRT Frozen Edition also features several other cosmetic updates.
The front fascia of the Tata Nexon SRT Frozen Edition features slightly revamped Tata logo with silver finishing. The mesh-pattern of the grille and the radiator grille is also finished in silver colour. The chrome inserts on the front grille and blacked out part on the bumper is finished in yellow colour.
Basically, all the chrome parts have been painted in yellow. Even the black plastic cladding on the wheel arches and the doors are painted in yellow. The rear end of the Nexon SRT Frozen Edition also gets the yellow treatment. The black cladding on the rear bumper and the tailgate are finished in yellow.
The interior of the Tata Nexon SRT Frozen Edition also gets few cosmetic updates. The dashboard features yellow accents on the centre console panel running across the cabin. Both the front and the rear seats also get yellow stripes and stitching to match the exterior colour. The mechanical components of the SRT Frozen Edition Nexon are likely to remain the same.
The Tata Nexon draws power from a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol and 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and 6-speed AMT gearbox. The Tata Nexon SRT Frozen Edition is a dealer-level modification and the pricing details are not revealed.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon SRT Frozen Edition
The Tata Nexon SRT Frozen Edition is a cosmetic modification done to enhance the looks of the SUV. But the yellow colour doesn't suit the characteristics of the Nexon. It is not clear whether the yellow finishing is given by painting or wrapping. If it is a wrapping, then there is no need to make any changes in the registration certificate of the vehicle.