- 6 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 6 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 6 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- 7 hrs ago Kia Motors To Officially Unveil The Seltos Tomorrow — Ready For A Power Surprise?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Pant cleared to join India squad at World Cup after Dhawan blow
- News ED arrests two former IL&FS executives in PMLA probe
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
We have already reported about Tata Motors launching a new special edition of the SUV named as Neon Edition. Now, a Tata Motors dealership in Coimbatore has showcased the Rose Gold edition of the Nexon. As the name suggests the Nexon in finished in a Rose Gold paint scheme.
Apart from the new rose gold paint scheme, the Nexon also gets a new colour theme for the interior. Up front, the Rose Gold edition of the Nexon features a blacked-out grille, fog lamp housing and air dam. Apart from that the overall design of the SUV remains the same.
On the side profile, the Nexon Rose Gold edition features a dark shade of rose gold on the window line. The roof rails, ORVMs and alloy wheels also get a black treatment. The badges are also painted with the new rose gold colour. Apart from that, all the design elements remain unchanged.
The interior of the special edition Nexon features rose gold accents. The cabin gets a dual-tone theme with dark grey and rose gold colours. The SUV also gets premium seat upholstery which adds to the overall appeal of the Rose Gold edition model. Apart from that, all the equipment are the same as the standard model.
The Tata Nexon Rose Gold edition draws power from the same 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol and 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed AMT gearbox.
The Tata Nexon Rose Gold edition is a modification done by a dealership and the cost of the modifications has not been revealed. Currently, the Nexon is offered in six colour options: Etna Orange, Vermont Red, Moroccan Blue, Seattle Silver, Glasgow Grey and Calgary White. The Rose Gold paint scheme renders a new look to the Nexon.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Rose Gold Edition
The Tata Nexon Rose Gold edition is a custom paint job done by a dealership and the SU looks elegant in the new colour. Tata Motors will introduce a new Neon Green colour scheme in the coming days and it will be a vibrant avatar of the SUV. The Tata Nexon has been doing well in the market and the addition of the new colour will boost the sales of the SUV.