- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 20 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Technology Android-Based Nokia Feature Phone Image Leaks Online – What To Expect
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- Finance SEBI Tightens Disclosure Norms Of Banks Listed On The Stock Exchange
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Said THIS About Malaika Arora After She Makes Relationship With Arjun Kapoor Official
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
The 50,000th Tata Nexon was rolled out of their production facility in Ranjangaon, near Pune. The subcompact SUV offering was first introduced in the market in September last year. Since then the company has managed to sell around 4,000 units of the Nexon every month. This makes it the best-selling product from Tata's line-up.
Apart from being the best selling Tata product, the Nexon is also the safest compact SUV offering currently available in the Indian market. The Tata Nexon has been awarded a four-star rating from the Global NCAP crash test results.
The Tata Nexon has been a popular SUV right from the start. The company achieved sales figures of 10,000 units within the first three months in November 2017. While the 25,000th production unit was rolled out in February this year.
The Tata Nexon comes with both petrol and diesel options. This includes a 1.2-litre and a 1.5-litre, petrol and diesel turbocharged power units, respectively.
Both engines produce a maximum power output of 110bhp, along with 170Nm and 260Nm of torque for the petrol and diesel, respectively. Both engines further come with the option of either a six-speed manual or AMT gearbox.
Feature-wise, the Tata Nexon comes with long list of equipment, both on the interior and exteriors of the SUV. Some of the features on the Tata Nexon; LED DRLs, projector headlamps, driver-side seat height adjustability, floating touchscreen infotainment system, smartphone connectivity with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, voice command and reverse camera.
The Tata Nexon is available in a choice of seven variants. Prices for the Nexon start from Rs 6.15 lakh for the base trim, while the top-end trim is priced at Rs 10.59 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Production Milestone
The Tata Nexon has been one of the most popular subcompact SUV in the Indian market. The Nexon takes on the likes of the Ford EcoSport and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza in India.