- 10 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 12 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 13 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 14 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: De Kock steers Proteas to first win after Afghanistan collapse
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Previously we had reported about Tata Motors teasing a special edition of the Nexon SUV. Now, Autocar India has got hold of the leaked image of the Nexon which will be called as Tata Nexon Kraz edition. The Tata Nexon Kraz edition is expected to be launched in the coming days.
The Tata Nexon Kraz edition is finished in a black and grey dual-tone paint scheme. The ORVMs, front grille and wheels get neon green highlights. The rear end of the Nexon Kraz also gets a ‘Kraz' badging which is highlighted in the same neon green colour.
The Tata Nexon Kraz is likely to be offered on the XT trim of the SUV, which means it will miss out on features such as touchscreen infotainment system and alloy wheels. The new Kraz edition of the Nexon looks bold and aggressive as compared to the other colours on offer.
The interior of the Tata Nexon Kraz edition will also feature neon green highlights on the centre console, around AC vents and stitching on the seats. Apart from that all the design elements and equipment will remain the same. But the lack of a touchscreen infotainment system and other features will be a setback for the Nexon Kraz edition.
The Tata Nexon Kraz edition will draw power from the same 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol and 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 108bhp and 170Nm of torque while the diesel engine churns out 108bhp and 260Nm of torque. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed AMT gearbox.
The Tata Nexon Kraz edition will not be a dealer-level modification as the Rose Gold Edition. But it will be a special edition model which will be introduced in the market as the festive season is around the corner.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Kraz Edition
Tata Motors is all set to introduce the Nexon Kraz edition in the Indian market with a new dual-tone paint scheme and neon green highlights. The new colour option looks bold as compared to the other colour options on the Nexon SUV. We expect the Nexon Kraz edition to be launched in the country in the coming days.