- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 19 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Said THIS About Malaika Arora Afte She Makes Relationship With Arjun Kapoor Official
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Technology Xiaomi India Head Manu Jain Explains Why Redmi K20 Series Is Expensive
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Finance Founder Rana Kapoor Lost $1 Billion As Yes Bank Shares Lose 78% Since August
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Tata Motors is all set to introduce the Tiago JTP in the Indian market in the coming weeks. Later, the company will also launch the performance-focussed Tigor JTP. Now, Autocar India reports that Tata Motors will also introduce the Nexon JTP. The Tata Nexon JTP is likely to be launched in 2020.
In 2020, Tata Motors could introduce the Nexon JTP in its facelifted avatar. The Tata Nexon JTP is also expected to draw power from a BS-VI compliant engine. Tata Motors has not revealed any technical details, but we expect the hotter version of the Nexon to produce an enhanced power output.
The currently sold Tata Nexon draws power from a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol and 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 108bhp and 170Nm of torque while the diesel engine is good for 167bhp and 260Nm of torque. Both the engines are BS-IV compliant.
Apart from that, the Tata Nexon JTP could also feature a tweaked 6-speed gearbox to enhance the performance. Similar to the Tiago JTP, the Nexon JTP is likely to get a revamped suspension to improve the handling of the compact SUV.
On the exterior, the Tata Nexon JTP will be sportier and aggressive as compared to the currently sold model. The Nexon JTP is expected to feature a large air dam, smoked projector headlamps, new sporty alloy wheels, side skirts and rear diffuser.
The interior of the Nexon JTP is expected to feature an all-black cabin similar to the Tiago JTP. The compact SUV might also get aluminium pedals, leather seat upholstery and unique stitching to make it stand out from the regular model.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon JTP
The Tata Nexon has been one of the best-selling compact SUVs in the Indian market. Now, Tata Motors is planning to launch the JTP version of the Nexon in the Indian market. The Nexon JTP will be sporty and will sport improved performance and handling. We expect the Tata Nexon to be launched in 2020 and it will rival the likes of the Ford EcoSport S.