- 16th International Jawa Day Celebrations Bangalore 2018 — A Look Back To Yesterday’s Motorcycles
- Jeep Compass Ad On Mumbai-Pune Expressway Becomes The Largest Billboard In India
- BMW E30 3 Series — A Restored Ultimate Driving Machine From India
- Lamborghini GIRO 2018 — Highlights From This Year’s Bull Run By Lamborghini Bengaluru
- Bollywood Actor Bobby Deol Treats Himself To A Brand New Range Rover Sport SUV
- The Gods Were Not Pleased — BMW 5 Series Catches Fire Amidst Sacred Rituals
A Tata Nexon was recently involved in an accident in Karnal, Haryana. According to Team-BHP, the owner of the vehicle, driving at the time managed to escape unhurt and thanked the incredible build quality of the Nexon.
The owner of the Tata Nexon mentioned that the accident occurred at 2 am on the Delhi-Amritsar highway.
A vehicle hit his Nexon from behind, the SUV lost control and hit a cement wall on the side of the road causing the SUV to flip over and roll multiple times before coming to rest on its side.
The owner mentioned he was wearing seatbelts, which along with his turban helped him escape without any serious injuries. He mentioned that he filled an FIR and an insurance claim, payment for which is still pending. He further added that the Tata dealers provided him with asame car again (same variant and colour) within six days.
This is not the first time the Nexon has been involved in an accident. Earlier in the year, another Nexon was involved in a similar accident after the owner, Sreejith Kumar, tried to swerve the SUV to avoid a collision with an oncoming vehicle. Kumar said that all the passengers including himself were safe and escaped any critical injuries.
The Tata Nexon gets a number of safety features as standard across all its variants which include ABS with EBD, dual front airbags and ISOFIX child seat anchorage for the safety of the child occupant.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Accident
Tata Nexon is recently gaining a lot of reputation for its build quality. The Nexon offers a lot of features which are further attracting customers towards Tata's first sub-four metre SUV. Tata Motors has priced the Nexon competitively with a starting price of Rs 5.85 Lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).