TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tata Motors has announced the auction of their Tata Nexon, signed by all eight captains of the Indian Premier League (IPL) franchises ahead of its start on the 7th April 2018.
The signed Nexon will be auctioned off with the proceeds to go towards the Tata Cancer Care Trust, formed to extend Cancer care in India.
Tata Motors signed up to be the official sponsors for IPL for a period of three years recently. The company as part of the collaboration with IPL, will auction the Nexon as a way to spread awareness against the rising cancer cases in India.
The Tata Cancer Care Trust will be emphasising on the early detection programmes to help detect the disease as early as possible. The partnership between Tata and IPL also plan to aid the research towards cancer and motivate people for regular screening, while also support delivery of affordable care to patients' homes.
Tata Motors signed the deal to be the official sponsors of the IPL starting from this season. As part of the partnership, Tata will showcase its Nexon product across all stadiums where the IPL matches are due to be held. Tata will also be engaging their customers in a number of various activities and brand experiences.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Auction
Tata Motors has started a good initiative to auction the Nexon signed by all eight captains of the IPL teams. With the immense popularity of both IPL and Tata Motors in the country, the auction is surely a great way to create awareness and motivate people to get themselves checked up any risks.