TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Tata Motors has announced the auction of their Tata Nexon, signed by all eight captains of the Indian Premier League (IPL) franchises ahead of its start on the 7th April 2018.
The signed Nexon will be auctioned off with the proceeds to go towards the Tata Cancer Care Trust, formed to extend Cancer care in India.
Tata Motors signed up to be the official sponsors for IPL for a period of three years recently. The company as part of the collaboration with IPL, will auction the Nexon as a way to spread awareness against the rising cancer cases in India.
The Tata Cancer Care Trust will be emphasising on the early detection programmes to help detect the disease as early as possible. The partnership between Tata and IPL also plan to aid the research towards cancer and motivate people for regular screening, while also support delivery of affordable care to patients' homes.
Tata Motors signed the deal to be the official sponsors of the IPL starting from this season. As part of the partnership, Tata will showcase its Nexon product across all stadiums where the IPL matches are due to be held. Tata will also be engaging their customers in a number of various activities and brand experiences.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Auction
Tata Motors has started a good initiative to auction the Nexon signed by all eight captains of the IPL teams. With the immense popularity of both IPL and Tata Motors in the country, the auction is surely a great way to create awareness and motivate people to get themselves checked up any risks.