TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
The Tata Nexon AMT XMA petrol variant is priced at Rs 7.50 lakh and the diesel version of the XMA trim carries a price tag of Rs 8.53 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Tata Motors had launched the Nexon AMT in May 2018 and it was available only in the XZA+ trim. Now, with the introduction of the XMA trim, the Tata Nexon AMT has become even affordable. The Nexon AMT also gets three Multi-Drive modes: Eco, City and Sport.
Tata Motors has also introduced the all-new "Ivory White" roof colour option to further accentuate the coupe-style design of the Tata Nexon. With the launch of the Nexon AMT in the mid-spec trim, the AMT option is available in two trim levels - XMA and XZA+.
The new XMA trim of the Tata Nexon comes loaded with features such as ConnectNext infotainment system, steering-mounted controls, electrically adjustable ORVMs, remote control locking, power tailgate and follow-me-home headlamps. The XMA variant misses out on some features offered on the top-spec XZA model.
On the mechanical front, the Tata Nexon XMA variant draws power from the same 1.2-litre turbocharged Revotron petrol and 1.5-litre Revotorq diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 108bhp and 170Nm of torque while the diesel unit churns out 108bhp and 260Nm of torque.
The safety features of the Tata Nexon XMA variant include dual-front airbags and ABS with electronic brake-force distribution as standard and Smart Hill Assist. The AMT gearbox also comes with a Crawl function which comes in handy during slow moving traffic. The compact SUV also features a 350-litre boot space and rear 60:40 split seats to stove extra luggage.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon XMA Trim
Tata Motors has introduced the AMT gearbox with the XM trim of the Nexon and made the Nexon AMT even more affordable. The Nexon XMA will lock horns with the recently launched Maruti Brezza AMT and even the Ford EcoSport automatic. With the growing popularity of the AMT gearbox, Tata Motors has hit the sweet spot with the pricing of the Nexon AMT.