TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Tata Motors has brought the best of products, concepts and several versions of its vehicles at the Auto Expo 2018. One among them is the Tata Nexon Aero. The Tata Nexon Aero was showcased at the Auto Expo 2018 and previews customisation options for the Tata SUV. Tata Motors is all set to offer two styling packages for the top-variant of the Nexon.
Tata Motors' stall at Auto Expo 2018 displayed the Nexon in 'Aero' styling kit, the other being the 'Aktiv' kit which will be on offer as well. The Nexon Aero comes decorated with a body kit that elevates the strong design of the SUV. Accessories such as side skirts, front and rear bumper protectors with red accents, and an exclusive ‘liquid silver' colour scheme and piano black finish roof combination are the other details that define the Aero from the regular model.
Inside the Tata Nexon Aero package, the cabin is adorned with glossy plastics on the centre console, steering wheel, and the dashboard fascia. The Nexon Aktiv package will get its unique styling details.
Apart from these two packages, Tata is offering individual accessories to personalise their Nexon. The carmaker is offering a car configurator which will be available at Tata Motors' showrooms, and it's being reported that the whole process is quite interactive.
Mechanically, the Tata Nexon Aero continues to draw from the same engine as the regular model. The Nexon is available with petrol and diesel engines. While the petrol model is powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged engine which produces 108.5bhp and 170Nm of torque and the diesel model is powered by a 1.5-litre engine that develops 108.5bhp and 260Nm of torque.
Both the units come mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox. Tata also unveiled the Nexon AMT at the event and is expected to be launched later this year.
The Tata Nexon Aero price has not been announced yet, but we expect it to be over Rs 30,000 more than the regular model. Tata Motors is expected to roll out the personalisation kit by mid-2018.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon Aero
The Tata Nexon Aero adds personalisation to the SUV which sets apart from the regular model. The kit will give a unique touch to the Nexon SUV making it a lot sportier.