- 1 hr ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Lifestyle When Tinsel Town Divas Made White-hued Outfits Trendy At Cannes 2019
- Movies Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka 2 Spoiler: New Twists In Mishaan's Love Story; Veer Gets Hint About Them!
- News Lok Sabha poll results create vacancies in UP Cabinet, first reshuffle likely soon
- Finance Education Loan Market Shrinks 25% In Four Years: Report
- Technology OnePlus 7 Pro new OxygenOS update improves system and camera performance
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar passes his father's words of wisdom to son, advises Arjun Tendulkar to never take shortcuts
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
In a recent accident, a speeding Tata Nexon lost control and collided with an electric pole. The three passengers in the Nexon escaped with only minor injuries. According to Team-BHP, this incident took place on a four-lane road in the state of Goa.
As seen from the images, the Tata Nexon has a red number plate. This indicates it either being a brand new vehicle with a temporary plate or a dealership test drive vehicle.
The exact details of the accident are still unknown. Although reports suggest that the Tata Nexon was speeding on the four-lane road. It then seemingly lost control and hit the divider, dislodging an electric pole in the process.
Images show a dislodged electric pole and a Tata Nexon with its front right heavily damaged. The images also show the damage on the front left alloy wheels. The heavily damaged front part half of the Nexon, clearly indicates that the SUV was doing high-speeds at the time of the incident.
The cause of the incident is also unknown. Reports mention that, since the incident took place within city limits, someone or something might have come in the way. Resulting in the driver losing control of the Tata Nexon, before hitting the electric pole.
This isn't the first time a Tata Nexon has been involved in an Accident. Earlier this year, a Nexon in Haryana was involved in an incident as well. In that the incident, the SUV hit a cement wall and rolled over multiple times.
The driver of that Nexon also escaped with minor injuries, further appreciating the build quality of the Tata SUV.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Accident
The head-on collision between the Tata Nexon and the electric pole clearly indicates a high-speed accident. This shows the importance of being within the prescribed speed limits, either while on the highway or within city limits.