TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Indian automaker Tata Motors is gearing up for the biggest auto show in the country, the Auto Expo 2018, which is scheduled to take place in February.
Tata Motors has revealed that the company will showcase the Impact Design language 2.0 at the 2018 Auto Expo. The new design will make its debut in a passenger vehicle.
Tata Motors has not revealed any information about the vehicle, but we expect it to be the new hatchback codenamed as Tata X451. The new hatchback will be the first model to be based on the Advanced Modular Platform (AMP), which will be the base for all future small cars of Tata Motors.
The new hatchback will be slotted above the Tiago and will be the first premium hatchback for the stable of Tata Motors. In 2016, Tata Motors showcased the first iteration of the Impact design language with the Zica hatchback which was launched as Tiago.
The new premium hatchback has been spotted testing on Indian roads, and Tata Motors is likely to unveil the near-production version of the X451. Apart from the hatchback, Tata Motors is also working on its flagship SUV codenamed as Tata Q501. The SUV will be based on the same platform of Land Rover Discovery Sport.
Alongside the all-new models, Tata Motors is also developing the performance hatchback, the Tiago Sport and we can expect the company to launch the hot hatch at the 2018 Auto Expo. The Tiago Sport is likely to get Nexon's 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 108bhp and 170Nm of torque.
Tata Motors' new hatchback is also expected to feature the same 1.2-litre petrol and diesel engines but with higher power output. The premium hatchback from Tata Motors will lock horns with the likes of Maruti Baleno. Expect the production version of the Tata X451 to be launched sometime in 2019.
Tata Motors is readying the Impact Design language 2.0 for the 2018 Auto Expo which is likely to debut with the new premium hatchback. Tata Motors will also showcase several other new products in the passenger and commercial vehicle segment. Apart from that Tata Motors will also showcase 26 smart mobility solutions across its passenger and commercial vehicles.