- 12 min ago Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- 55 min ago Skoda Rapid To Feature New 1.0-Litre TSI Engine — Upgrading The Czechs
- 1 hr ago New Hyundai Venue Compact-SUV Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Movies Aishwarya Rajesh Stuns Everyone With Her Revelation About A Superstar Movie; Deets Inside!
- Sports World Cup flashbacks: When Kapil's Devils changed the course of cricket in India with the 1983 triumph
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 and Galaxy A7 2018 get up to Rs 8,000 price drop
- Finance Govt Deducts Prices On 9 Anti-Cancer Drugs By Cutting Trade Margins
- News Major fire breaks at commercial hub in Thiruvananthapuram
- Lifestyle Breast Cancer: Types, Stages, Causes, Treatment And Precaution
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors has announced a price hike for their new cars (2019 models). Depending on the model and city, the price hike can go up to Rs 40,000 and will be in effect from 1st January 2019. This applies to only passenger vehicles and the brand has not shared anything regarding their commercial portfolio.
Tata Motors shares that the 2019 price hike is due to the rising input costs and fuel prices. In just a few days time, almost all major Indian car manufacturers have increased the prices of their products by at least one per cent.
Tata Motors has witnessed a successful run in 2018, with multiple launches and model-updates. To name a few, the company introduced the updated Tigor, Nexon AMT, Tiago NRG, Tiago & Tigor JTP and even some electric models.
The brand also showcased some interesting products at Auto Expo 2018, such as the H5X and 45X concepts. The Tata H5X has eventually evolved to its production format as the Harrier SUV. We have already driven the new Tata Harrier and we were thoroughly impressed — read the first drive review of the Tata Harrier.
The market plans of Tata Motors do not end there. The company is planning even more products and ventures for the coming year. This includes the production version of the 45X hatchback and even a seven-seater variant of the Tata Harrier (H7X).
Mayank Pareek, President of Passenger Vehicle Business, at Tata Motors shared, "The changing market conditions, rising input costs and various external economic factors have compelled us to consider this price increase. We are optimistic on maintaining our growth trajectory in the coming year on the back of our robust portfolio consisting of segment-leading products like Tiago, Hexa, Tigor and the Nexon."
"Early 2019 will also mark the entrance of our most awaited SUV — the Harrier. We are confident that the HARRIER will receive all the love from our existing and prospective customers and will further help us in strengthening our brand salience", Mayank further added.
Thoughts On The Price Hike For New Tata Cars Of 2019
Tata Motors has definitely made a statement on the Indian car market with their aggressive product strategy. With many compelling choices on offer, Tata Motors has even more planned for the coming year. The price hike will be applicable soon and if you wish to own a new Tata Motors product, act fast!