TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- #MeToo: Stunt Director & Vicky Kaushal's Father Sham Kaushal Accused Of Sexual Misconduct
- Google Maps Causes Divorce After Husband Spots 'Cheating Wife' With Another Man
- Must-Read Interesting Facts About Allahabad
- Indian Government To Introduce Uniform Driving Licence Across all States In 2019; Comes With NFC
Tata Motors hike prices on its entire passenger vehicle lineup by up to Rs 60,000 depending on the model. The increase in prices of all vehicles in Tata Motors' will come into effect from 1st April 2018.
Tata Motors said that the reason for the increase in prices is mainly due to the rising input costs and the changing market conditions. The company have not given any information regarding the exact price hikes for each of their models, but have confirmed that each model will have a certain hike over its current prices.
Tata Motors, Passenger Vehicle Business, President, Mayank Pareek stated that, "The rising input costs, changing market conditions and various external economic factors, have compelled us to consider the price increase but we are optimistic on maintaining our growth trajectory in the coming year on the back of our robust product portfolio like Tiago, Hexa, Tigor and Nexon".
Thoughts On Tata Motors Price Hike
Tata Motors has not given a breakdown of the price increase for each of their models, althoughwe expect the maximum hike will be on Tata's premium models like the Hexa.