TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Fall Of Left And Rise Of BJP In West Bengal
- Bumrah Has 'Recovered Well' After Hurting Shoulder: Mumbai Indians Team Management
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Driven Around With Fuel Pump Nozzle & Hose Stuck In The Car
- Filmfare Awards 2019 Winners List — Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Take Home Awards For BEST ACTOR
- Skullcandy Push Review — Smart, Stylish Truly Wireless Earbuds
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- World Tuberculosis Day: Ayurvedic Treatment For Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sensex Drops Sharply As Recession Fears Loom
Tata Motors hike prices on its entire passenger vehicle lineup by up to Rs 60,000 depending on the model. The increase in prices of all vehicles in Tata Motors' will come into effect from 1st April 2018.
Tata Motors said that the reason for the increase in prices is mainly due to the rising input costs and the changing market conditions. The company have not given any information regarding the exact price hikes for each of their models, but have confirmed that each model will have a certain hike over its current prices.
Tata Motors, Passenger Vehicle Business, President, Mayank Pareek stated that, "The rising input costs, changing market conditions and various external economic factors, have compelled us to consider the price increase but we are optimistic on maintaining our growth trajectory in the coming year on the back of our robust product portfolio like Tiago, Hexa, Tigor and Nexon".
Thoughts On Tata Motors Price Hike
Tata Motors has not given a breakdown of the price increase for each of their models, althoughwe expect the maximum hike will be on Tata's premium models like the Hexa.