- 1 hr ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Lifestyle When Tinsel Town Divas Made White-hued Outfits Trendy At Cannes 2019
- Movies Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka 2 Spoiler: New Twists In Mishaan's Love Story; Veer Gets Hint About Them!
- News Lok Sabha poll results create vacancies in UP Cabinet, first reshuffle likely soon
- Finance Education Loan Market Shrinks 25% In Four Years: Report
- Technology OnePlus 7 Pro new OxygenOS update improves system and camera performance
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar passes his father's words of wisdom to son, advises Arjun Tendulkar to never take shortcuts
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
The New variant comes with a number of additional features, over the standard equipment list. Some of the new features include new 16-inch charcoal grey alloy wheels, front fog lamps and a reverse parking sensor along with a camera as well. The car also features electrically-adjustable ORVMs as well.
The additional features continue on the inside as well, with soft-touch materials on the dashboard, leather-wrapped steering wheel, automatic temperature control and dual AC.
Other new features on the Tata Hexa XM+ variant: cruise control, automatic headlamps and rain-sensing wipers. Apart from the new features, the Hexa continues to receive eight-colour ambient lighting, all-black interiors and an optional sunroof.
Apart from the cosmetic and feature update, the new Tata Hexa XM+ variant remains unchanged mechanically. The Hexa continues to be powered by a single 2.2-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine. It produces 154bhp and 400Nm of torque. The engine is further mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic gearbox.
S N Barman, Vice President, Sales & Marketing Passenger, Tata Motors, stated, "With Turnaround 2.0 in play, we have continued to deepen our focus towards catering to the evolving customer demands by introducing new products and variants at regular intervals."
He further added, "The Hexa has successfully established itself as a great lifestyle SUV and with the launch of the Hexa XM+, we are further strengthening this product range by offering more to our customers. We are confident that the XM+ will take brand Hexa a step ahead towards delighting our customers".
Thoughts On The New Tata Hexa Variant
Tata Motors has introduced a new XM+ variant in their Hexa lineup. The new variant comes with a host of additional features and equipment. Tata Motors has launched the new variant ahead of the festive season, hoping to attract more customers with the added features.