TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The New variant comes with a number of additional features, over the standard equipment list. Some of the new features include new 16-inch charcoal grey alloy wheels, front fog lamps and a reverse parking sensor along with a camera as well. The car also features electrically-adjustable ORVMs as well.
The additional features continue on the inside as well, with soft-touch materials on the dashboard, leather-wrapped steering wheel, automatic temperature control and dual AC.
Other new features on the Tata Hexa XM+ variant: cruise control, automatic headlamps and rain-sensing wipers. Apart from the new features, the Hexa continues to receive eight-colour ambient lighting, all-black interiors and an optional sunroof.
Apart from the cosmetic and feature update, the new Tata Hexa XM+ variant remains unchanged mechanically. The Hexa continues to be powered by a single 2.2-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine. It produces 154bhp and 400Nm of torque. The engine is further mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic gearbox.
S N Barman, Vice President, Sales & Marketing Passenger, Tata Motors, stated, "With Turnaround 2.0 in play, we have continued to deepen our focus towards catering to the evolving customer demands by introducing new products and variants at regular intervals."
He further added, "The Hexa has successfully established itself as a great lifestyle SUV and with the launch of the Hexa XM+, we are further strengthening this product range by offering more to our customers. We are confident that the XM+ will take brand Hexa a step ahead towards delighting our customers".
Thoughts On The New Tata Hexa Variant
Tata Motors has introduced a new XM+ variant in their Hexa lineup. The new variant comes with a host of additional features and equipment. Tata Motors has launched the new variant ahead of the festive season, hoping to attract more customers with the added features.