- 1 hr ago Electric Vehicle GST To Be Reduced Soon — Government To Offer Other Tax Benefits As Well
- 1 day ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- Technology Vivo Stops Production of Vivo V15 and Vivo V15 Pro in Indian Market
- Finance ITR Filing Simplified: Relief In LTCG Reporting
- News Shashi Tharoor slams Trump over attack on Hindu priest near a temple in US
- Movies Taapsee Pannu THRASHES Kangana Ranaut Left & Right; Takes A Dig At Shahid Kapoor & Vijay Deverakonda
- Sports TNPL 2019: Kovai Kings vs Kanchi Veerans: Mukund powers Kings to big win
- Lifestyle What Is Emotional Intelligence? 15 Ways To Improve It
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Tata Motors has released a new TVC (TV Commercial) video of the upcoming Harrier SUV. The latest Tata Harrier video shows the five-seater SUV in all its glory; highlighting the features and aesthetic elements. We have already driven it and you can check out our detailed Tata Harrier First Drive Review to know every bit of the SUV.
Besides the cinematic shots, the Tata Harrier video commercial reveals the list of cities where it will be showcased in the coming days. The list goes like this:
- 18-19 Dec 2018: Gurugram
- 22-23 Dec 2018: Bangalore
- 29-30 Dec 2018: Delhi, Lucknow
- 5-6 Jan 2019: Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kochi, Pune
Hyderabad and Mumbai showcase dates will be announced soon
Potential customers who have pre-booked the Tata Harrier can avail this special preview to experience the SUV up close. What's more! They will also get a special collector's merchandise at the venue.
The video ends with the tagline, "The New Benchmark of SUVs is headed your way" — showing the amount of confidence the brand has in the Tata Harrier. Of course, the Harrier is indeed a benchmark for the legendary Indian market, if not for the entire SUV segment.
The Tata Harrier is one of the most awaited launches in the country and expected prices are in the range of Rs 16 – 21 lakh ‘on-road'. The Harrier brings a lot of segment-first features and equipment, while also sporting a unique design language.
Another interesting fact is that the Tata Harrier borrows its underpins from the proven Land Rover D8 platform through the new OMEGA architecture. In fact, it is the first Tata Motors product to share engineering from Jaguar Land Rover.
Powering the Tata Harrier is a 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine which makes 138bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual which drives the front wheels (Yes, sadly no all-wheel-drive).
We recently listed out some pros and cons of the Tata Harrier. Certainly, the Tata Harrier has more pros and cons, while most of its shortcomings can be neglected. It is an SUV built for the Indian driver, and it performs exactly like that.
Thoughts On The New Tata Harrier TVC Video
The Indian market is already excited about the Harrier after going through so many reviews online. Now, the new Tata Harrier video advertisement has set the anticipation even higher. With upmarket interiors, kit, aesthetics, and maybe even a compelling price tag; the Tata Harrier will surely set a benchmark. Do you agree to this? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.