- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- 7 hrs ago Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- 9 hrs ago Tata Is Set To Launch The Facelifted BS6 Nexon On 22 January
- News Andhra Pradesh Assembly passes the 3 capital resolution Bill 2020
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Lifestyle Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Tata Motors has released a new TVC (TV Commercial) video of the upcoming Harrier SUV. The latest Tata Harrier video shows the five-seater SUV in all its glory; highlighting the features and aesthetic elements. We have already driven it and you can check out our detailed Tata Harrier First Drive Review to know every bit of the SUV.
Besides the cinematic shots, the Tata Harrier video commercial reveals the list of cities where it will be showcased in the coming days. The list goes like this:
- 18-19 Dec 2018: Gurugram
- 22-23 Dec 2018: Bangalore
- 29-30 Dec 2018: Delhi, Lucknow
- 5-6 Jan 2019: Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kochi, Pune
Hyderabad and Mumbai showcase dates will be announced soon
Potential customers who have pre-booked the Tata Harrier can avail this special preview to experience the SUV up close. What's more! They will also get a special collector's merchandise at the venue.
The video ends with the tagline, "The New Benchmark of SUVs is headed your way" — showing the amount of confidence the brand has in the Tata Harrier. Of course, the Harrier is indeed a benchmark for the legendary Indian market, if not for the entire SUV segment.
The Tata Harrier is one of the most awaited launches in the country and expected prices are in the range of Rs 16 – 21 lakh ‘on-road'. The Harrier brings a lot of segment-first features and equipment, while also sporting a unique design language.
Another interesting fact is that the Tata Harrier borrows its underpins from the proven Land Rover D8 platform through the new OMEGA architecture. In fact, it is the first Tata Motors product to share engineering from Jaguar Land Rover.
Powering the Tata Harrier is a 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine which makes 138bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual which drives the front wheels (Yes, sadly no all-wheel-drive).
We recently listed out some pros and cons of the Tata Harrier. Certainly, the Tata Harrier has more pros and cons, while most of its shortcomings can be neglected. It is an SUV built for the Indian driver, and it performs exactly like that.
Thoughts On The New Tata Harrier TVC Video
The Indian market is already excited about the Harrier after going through so many reviews online. Now, the new Tata Harrier video advertisement has set the anticipation even higher. With upmarket interiors, kit, aesthetics, and maybe even a compelling price tag; the Tata Harrier will surely set a benchmark. Do you agree to this? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.