TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Tata Motors has released a new TVC (TV Commercial) video of the upcoming Harrier SUV. The latest Tata Harrier video shows the five-seater SUV in all its glory; highlighting the features and aesthetic elements. We have already driven it and you can check out our detailed Tata Harrier First Drive Review to know every bit of the SUV.
Besides the cinematic shots, the Tata Harrier video commercial reveals the list of cities where it will be showcased in the coming days. The list goes like this:
- 18-19 Dec 2018: Gurugram
- 22-23 Dec 2018: Bangalore
- 29-30 Dec 2018: Delhi, Lucknow
- 5-6 Jan 2019: Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kochi, Pune
Hyderabad and Mumbai showcase dates will be announced soon
Potential customers who have pre-booked the Tata Harrier can avail this special preview to experience the SUV up close. What's more! They will also get a special collector's merchandise at the venue.
The video ends with the tagline, "The New Benchmark of SUVs is headed your way" — showing the amount of confidence the brand has in the Tata Harrier. Of course, the Harrier is indeed a benchmark for the legendary Indian market, if not for the entire SUV segment.
The Tata Harrier is one of the most awaited launches in the country and expected prices are in the range of Rs 16 – 21 lakh ‘on-road'. The Harrier brings a lot of segment-first features and equipment, while also sporting a unique design language.
Another interesting fact is that the Tata Harrier borrows its underpins from the proven Land Rover D8 platform through the new OMEGA architecture. In fact, it is the first Tata Motors product to share engineering from Jaguar Land Rover.
Powering the Tata Harrier is a 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine which makes 138bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual which drives the front wheels (Yes, sadly no all-wheel-drive).
We recently listed out some pros and cons of the Tata Harrier. Certainly, the Tata Harrier has more pros and cons, while most of its shortcomings can be neglected. It is an SUV built for the Indian driver, and it performs exactly like that.
Thoughts On The New Tata Harrier TVC Video
The Indian market is already excited about the Harrier after going through so many reviews online. Now, the new Tata Harrier video advertisement has set the anticipation even higher. With upmarket interiors, kit, aesthetics, and maybe even a compelling price tag; the Tata Harrier will surely set a benchmark. Do you agree to this? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.