- 9 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 10 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Tata Motors has released a new TVC (TV Commercial) video of the upcoming Harrier SUV. The latest Tata Harrier video shows the five-seater SUV in all its glory; highlighting the features and aesthetic elements. We have already driven it and you can check out our detailed Tata Harrier First Drive Review to know every bit of the SUV.
Besides the cinematic shots, the Tata Harrier video commercial reveals the list of cities where it will be showcased in the coming days. The list goes like this:
- 18-19 Dec 2018: Gurugram
- 22-23 Dec 2018: Bangalore
- 29-30 Dec 2018: Delhi, Lucknow
- 5-6 Jan 2019: Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kochi, Pune
Hyderabad and Mumbai showcase dates will be announced soon
Potential customers who have pre-booked the Tata Harrier can avail this special preview to experience the SUV up close. What's more! They will also get a special collector's merchandise at the venue.
The video ends with the tagline, "The New Benchmark of SUVs is headed your way" — showing the amount of confidence the brand has in the Tata Harrier. Of course, the Harrier is indeed a benchmark for the legendary Indian market, if not for the entire SUV segment.
The Tata Harrier is one of the most awaited launches in the country and expected prices are in the range of Rs 16 – 21 lakh ‘on-road'. The Harrier brings a lot of segment-first features and equipment, while also sporting a unique design language.
Another interesting fact is that the Tata Harrier borrows its underpins from the proven Land Rover D8 platform through the new OMEGA architecture. In fact, it is the first Tata Motors product to share engineering from Jaguar Land Rover.
Powering the Tata Harrier is a 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine which makes 138bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual which drives the front wheels (Yes, sadly no all-wheel-drive).
We recently listed out some pros and cons of the Tata Harrier. Certainly, the Tata Harrier has more pros and cons, while most of its shortcomings can be neglected. It is an SUV built for the Indian driver, and it performs exactly like that.
Thoughts On The New Tata Harrier TVC Video
The Indian market is already excited about the Harrier after going through so many reviews online. Now, the new Tata Harrier video advertisement has set the anticipation even higher. With upmarket interiors, kit, aesthetics, and maybe even a compelling price tag; the Tata Harrier will surely set a benchmark. Do you agree to this? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.