TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Tata Motors has already revealed the Harrier moniker for its upcoming H5X SUV. The company has been testing the Harrier for quite some time on Indian roads. Now, IAB has spotted the Tata Harrier SUV with new alloy wheels and Bridgestone tyres. The SUV was spotted on the Pune-Solapur highway.
The prototype version of the Tata Harrier is equipped with 18-inch five-spoke alloy wheels shod with Bridgestone Dueler tyres. But the top-spec variants of the SUV is expected to feature bigger 19-inch alloy wheels. The spotted model is a five-seater variant with disguised D-pillar.
Previously we had reported about the interior of the Tata Harrier and now more details of the SUV has been revealed. Initially, Tata Motors will introduce the five-seater variant of the SUV and at a later phase, the company is expected to launch the seven-seater version of the SUV.
The spotted Tata Harrier SUV is equipped with temporary headlight and indicators which suggest that it is a prototype model. Apart from that, there are no other details revealed as the SUV is finished in heavily camouflaged livery. The Tata Harrier is based on the Omega Arc platform which also underpins the Land Rover Discovery Sport.
The Tata Harrier is expected to draw power from a Fiat-sourced 2-litre Multijet II diesel engine which is expected to produce around 140bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox sourced from Hyundai and the SUV will also feature Super Drive Modes.
The Tata Harrier will be equipped with features such as touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, cruise control and much more. The interior will also feature premium seat upholstery and other comfort creature features. The Harrier will be a premium SUV from the stable of Tata Motors.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier SUV
The Tata Harrier is a premium SUV and will be equipped with a host of features to take on its rivals. The Tata Harrier is expected to be launched in the Indian market in 2019. The Harrier is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 12 lakh to Rs 18 lakh ex-showroom. The SUV will rival the likes of Hyundai Creta, Mahindra XUV500 and even the Jeep Compass.