TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Tata Motors is readying its new Harrier SUV which will be launched in the Indian market in the beginning of 2019. Tata Motors has been testing the Harrier SUV for quite some time on Indian roads. Now, we have spotted the Tata Harrier in Bangalore and the latest picture reveals the grille design of the SUV.
The Tata Harrier is finished in a heavily camouflaged livery to hide the design elements of the SUV. But the prototype model of the Harrier reveals the front grille design. The Harrier features a hexagonal mesh grille which looks similar to the grille design of the Land Rover Discovery Sport.
The Tata Harrier is equipped with a temporary headlight and turn indicators and the front fascia of SUV features the new Impact Design 2.0 design language. The SUV also features the signature Humanity Line which is also seen on the Tata Nexon SUV. The prototype model is equipped with alloy wheels.
The Tata Harrier is based on the OMEGA platform which also underpins the Land Rover Discovery Sport. The Tata Harrier will also feature flared wheel arches which give a butch look to the SUV. Overall, the SUV looks sporty and aggressive.
The Tata Harrier will be offered with a five-seater configuration and at a later phase, the company is also expected to launch the seven-seater variant. The interior of the Tata Harrier will be premium and is expected to feature all the bells and whistles.
The Tata Harrier is expected to draw power from a Fiat-sourced 2-litre diesel engine that is tuned to produce 140bhp and 320Nm of torque. The engine will be coupled to a 6-speed manual gearbox. The Tata Harrier is also expected to come with an all-wheel-drive system.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier SUV
Tata Motors is all set to launch the Harrier SUV in the Indian market in the first half of 2019. Initially, the five-seater variant of the SUV will be introduced and the seven-seater model will come at a later phase. The Tata Harrier SUV will rival the likes of Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour.