- 3 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 6 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 9 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls begin title defence against former champions Patna Pirates
- News AirAsia pilot suspended for wrongly transmitting ‘hijack code’: Report
- Movies Katrina Kaif Treats Us To Yet Another Stunning Vacation PIC From Mexico!
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Tata Motors has officially confirmed that their flagship product, the Harrier SUV, will be launched in the country on January 23. The Tata Harrier is one of the most-awaited five-seater SUVs on the Indian market, and it has been almost a month since it was officially unveiled.
We have already driven it and needless to say, we were really impressed. Tata Motors has definitely made a benchmark for all their future products and the Indian brand claims it is #LikeNoOther.
Is this true? — check out our detailed Tata Harrier review to find out!
As the launch date of the Tata Harrier is getting close, here's a basic outline of it has to offer.
The Tata Harrier is based on the brand's OMEGA (Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced) architecture which is derived from Land Rover's proven D8 architecture. On the design front, the Tata Harrier showcases an updated version of the Impact 2.0 design philosophy.
The Tata Harrier gets a host of features; most of them being standard equipment. In fact, it even gets 'Brake Disc Wiping' (check out some other unique safety features). The Harrier is definitely unlike any other product from we have seen from Tata Motors, in recent times.
Prior to its launch, Tata Motors is also conducting pre-launch showcases in major cities across India. The preview event was first conducted in Gurgaon — see if your city is next!
Powering the Tata Harrier is a 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine which makes 138bhp and 350Nm of torque. The power plant is mated to a six-speed manual (an automatic option might come in the future).
As everyone is excited about the launch of the Harrier, Tata Motors had confirmed that the 'on-road' prices of their flagship will be in the range of Rs 16 – 21 lakh. Is the SUV worth this price tag? — find all the pros and cons of Tata Harrier!
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier
The anticipation created by the Tata Harrier is extremely overwhelming. With the Harrier, the legendary Indian automotive company aims to prove that they can make a premium product at a relatively affordable price. But, we still have to wait and see how much the mass is impressed by it.