- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 8 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Weather forecast today: Heavy downpour likely in Kerala as Southwest monsoon advances
- Technology ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors is gearing up for the launch of its Harrier SUV in the Indian market. The company has been testing the SUV for quite some time on Indian roads and now more details of the Tata Harrier has been revealed. Yes, IAB has managed to snap the interior of the Harrier SUV and the images reveal new features.
The latest spy images reveal the camouflaged dashboard, steering wheel and instrument cluster of the Tata Harrier SUV. The instrument cluster of the Harrier and plain and simple with monotone lighting. The speedo and RPM dials are finished with chrome detailing.
The Tata Harrier also gets a MID which relays vital information such as fuel level, fuel consumption, odometer, trip meter and much more. The instrument cluster also features a mode and set buttons to access the various functions of the MID.
The steering wheel of the Tata Harrier sports a modern design and gets controls on both the sides. The left side of the steering wheel features buttons for music, Bluetooth and receive and end call buttons while the right side of the wheel gets cruise control buttons.
The indicator stalk of the Tata Harrier looks similar to the Tiago with the integrated light control buttons. The centre console of the premium SUV is expected to be equipped with a touchscreen infotainment system with all the connectivity options. Apart from that, the entire dashboard is covered with camouflage.
The Tata Harrier will be based on the new Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced (OMEGA) platform, which is a modified version of the Jaguar Land Rover's platform. The Tata Harrier is likely to draw power from a Fiat-sourced 2-litre diesel engine producing 140bhp and 320Nm of torque.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier SUV
The Tata Harrier is a premium SUV from the stable of Indian automaker and will be the best SUV from Tata Motors. The Tata Harrier was first revealed at the Auto Expo 2018 and recently the company also announced the Harrier moniker. The Tata Harrier is expected to be launched in the country in early 2019 and the SUV will rival the likes of Hyundai Creta, Mahindra XUV500 and the Jeep Compass.