TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Tata Motors is gearing up for the launch of its Harrier SUV in the Indian market. The company has been testing the SUV for quite some time on Indian roads and now more details of the Tata Harrier has been revealed. Yes, IAB has managed to snap the interior of the Harrier SUV and the images reveal new features.
The latest spy images reveal the camouflaged dashboard, steering wheel and instrument cluster of the Tata Harrier SUV. The instrument cluster of the Harrier and plain and simple with monotone lighting. The speedo and RPM dials are finished with chrome detailing.
The Tata Harrier also gets a MID which relays vital information such as fuel level, fuel consumption, odometer, trip meter and much more. The instrument cluster also features a mode and set buttons to access the various functions of the MID.
The steering wheel of the Tata Harrier sports a modern design and gets controls on both the sides. The left side of the steering wheel features buttons for music, Bluetooth and receive and end call buttons while the right side of the wheel gets cruise control buttons.
The indicator stalk of the Tata Harrier looks similar to the Tiago with the integrated light control buttons. The centre console of the premium SUV is expected to be equipped with a touchscreen infotainment system with all the connectivity options. Apart from that, the entire dashboard is covered with camouflage.
The Tata Harrier will be based on the new Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced (OMEGA) platform, which is a modified version of the Jaguar Land Rover's platform. The Tata Harrier is likely to draw power from a Fiat-sourced 2-litre diesel engine producing 140bhp and 320Nm of torque.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier SUV
The Tata Harrier is a premium SUV from the stable of Indian automaker and will be the best SUV from Tata Motors. The Tata Harrier was first revealed at the Auto Expo 2018 and recently the company also announced the Harrier moniker. The Tata Harrier is expected to be launched in the country in early 2019 and the SUV will rival the likes of Hyundai Creta, Mahindra XUV500 and the Jeep Compass.