- 2 hrs ago Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 340 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Here’s Why
- 3 hrs ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 4 hrs ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- Sports Bizarre: 70-year-old man from Tamil Nadu expresses desire to marry PV Sindhu, threatens to kidnap her instead
- Technology JioFiber Effect: Hathway Launches Rs. 699 Broadband Plan But There's A Catch
- Movies Did Shahid Kapoor's Wife Mira Rajput Just Stir Up Controversy? Netizens Call Out Her Double Standard
- News JNUSU Election Results 2019: Left front bags all 4 central panel posts
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tata Motors has released yet another teaser video of their upcoming five-seater, the Harrier. The latest Tata Harrier teaser video gives a glimpse of its Terrain Response feature; incorporating the various drive modes: Road, Rain and Off-Road.
Besides the drive modes, the teaser also shows the assist features such as the ESP (Electronic Stability Program) and HDC (Hill Descent Control). Another thing worth noting is that the drive mode selector is placed on an elegant platform with chrome highlights.
The new Tata Harrier will be launched in January 2019 and bookings have already started for an amount of Rs 30,000. The global debut of the SUV will take place on 2nd December.
The SUV market in India is going to see some major launches in the coming months. Mahindra has already launched the much-awaited Alturas G4 at a very compelling price tag — know more about the seven-seater in our official review of the Mahindra Alturas G4.
The Harrier is based on Tata Motors' new OMEGA production architecture, derived from Jaguar Land Rover's D8 platform. First showcased as a concept at Auto Expo 2018, the Tata Harrier (codenamed H5X) showcases the brand's Impact 2.0 design language.
Features such as projector headlamps, LED DRLs, touchscreen infotainment system, plus the various driving modes mentioned above, are some things of the package. Once launched, the Tata Harrier will also be the brand's flagship model, sitting above the seven-seater Hexa in the product portfolio.
Powering the Tata Harrier is a 2.0-litre BS-VI-compliant engine dubbed as Kryotec 2.0 (as in ‘cryogenic rocket'). Not much is known about the engine as of now, but reports claim that it will produce 138bhp and 320Nm of torque. This is mated to a six-speed manual transmission, while an automatic option might come at a later stage.
The Tata Harrier will be a strong rival to the higher variants of the Hyundai Creta and the lower formats of the Jeep Compass. This makes one assume the pricing of the Harrier to be in the range of Rs 15 – 20 lakh ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The Latest Tata Harrier Video Teaser
The Tata Harrier will definitely set a new benchmark for the brand and also the other five-seater SUVs that come within its expected price range. The new Harrier teaser series do not show much, but just the very important aspects. What more does the upcoming Tata Harrier have, you wonder? Wait for the next teaser!