- 9 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 10 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 11 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Technology Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors is gearing up for the launch of the Tata H5X SUV which was first revealed at the Auto Expo 2018. Now, Rushlane has spotted the Tata H5X SUV testing with the heavily camouflaged livery. The Tata H5X will be a five-seater SUV rivalling the Hyundai Creta facelift.
A prototype version of the Tata H5X SUV was spotted testing in Pune with camouflaged livery and temporary headlights and tail lights. The Tata H5X will be based on a new Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced (OMEGA) platform. The H5X features an aggressive and sporty stance with the coupe-like rear design.
The Tata H5X will be the first vehicle to sport company's Impact Design 2.0 design language. The SUV will also feature the signature Humanity Line which is also seen on the Nexon. The production version of the H5X will feature flared wheel arches, skid plates and dual-tone bumper.
Tata Motors has not revealed the technical details of the H5X. The new premium SUV is likely to draw power from a Fiat-sourced 2-litre Multijet II diesel engine producing around 140-170bhp. The engine will be mated to a ZF-sourced 9-speed automatic gearbox. The Jeep Compass also utilises the same engine.
The Tata H5X will be the flagship SUV from the Indian automaker and will be loaded with features. The H5X is expected to be offered with an optional four-wheel-drive and multiple driving modes. The interior of the H5X is expected to be equipped with premium features.
Tata Motors is expected to launch the H5X by the end of this year or 2019. The Tata H5X is likely to be priced around Rs 12 lakh ex-showroom. The premium SUV will rival the likes of the segment-leader Hyundai Creta. But when compared to Creta, the H5X is likely to be more spacious.
Thoughts On The Tata H5X SUV
The H5X SUV will be a game-changing product for Tata Motors. The Tata Nexon has been a hit in the Indian market and the H5X is expected to attract the Indian buyers with its new design, features and affordable price tag. The Tata H5X will be the flagship product from the Indian automaker.