TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Tata Motors is gearing up for the launch of the Tata H5X SUV which was first revealed at the Auto Expo 2018. Now, Rushlane has spotted the Tata H5X SUV testing with the heavily camouflaged livery. The Tata H5X will be a five-seater SUV rivalling the Hyundai Creta facelift.
A prototype version of the Tata H5X SUV was spotted testing in Pune with camouflaged livery and temporary headlights and tail lights. The Tata H5X will be based on a new Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced (OMEGA) platform. The H5X features an aggressive and sporty stance with the coupe-like rear design.
The Tata H5X will be the first vehicle to sport company's Impact Design 2.0 design language. The SUV will also feature the signature Humanity Line which is also seen on the Nexon. The production version of the H5X will feature flared wheel arches, skid plates and dual-tone bumper.
Tata Motors has not revealed the technical details of the H5X. The new premium SUV is likely to draw power from a Fiat-sourced 2-litre Multijet II diesel engine producing around 140-170bhp. The engine will be mated to a ZF-sourced 9-speed automatic gearbox. The Jeep Compass also utilises the same engine.
The Tata H5X will be the flagship SUV from the Indian automaker and will be loaded with features. The H5X is expected to be offered with an optional four-wheel-drive and multiple driving modes. The interior of the H5X is expected to be equipped with premium features.
Tata Motors is expected to launch the H5X by the end of this year or 2019. The Tata H5X is likely to be priced around Rs 12 lakh ex-showroom. The premium SUV will rival the likes of the segment-leader Hyundai Creta. But when compared to Creta, the H5X is likely to be more spacious.
Thoughts On The Tata H5X SUV
The H5X SUV will be a game-changing product for Tata Motors. The Tata Nexon has been a hit in the Indian market and the H5X is expected to attract the Indian buyers with its new design, features and affordable price tag. The Tata H5X will be the flagship product from the Indian automaker.