TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Fall Of Left And Rise Of BJP In West Bengal
- Bumrah Has 'Recovered Well' After Hurting Shoulder: Mumbai Indians Team Management
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Driven Around With Fuel Pump Nozzle & Hose Stuck In The Car
- Filmfare Awards 2019 Winners List — Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Take Home Awards For BEST ACTOR
- Skullcandy Push Review — Smart, Stylish Truly Wireless Earbuds
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- World Tuberculosis Day: Ayurvedic Treatment For Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sensex Drops Sharply As Recession Fears Loom
Tata E Vision Sedan Concept unveiled at 2018 Geneva Motor Show.
The carmaker commemorated its 20th consecutive year of participation at the Geneva Motor Show with the unveiling of the all-electric E Vision Sedan Concept.
Contrary to expectations, the Tata E Vision is built on an Electric Vehicle (EV) derivative of Tata's Omega platform, unlike the Alfa platform.
While the Tata Omega platform is an EV derivative platform, the Alfa or the AMP platform will underpin future hatchbacks, sedans and small SUVs from Tata Motors.
The E Vision Sedan Concept is necessarily a design study by Tata Motors, but the primary stress is on the flexibility of the Omega platform for a host of electric powertrains as well as the interior concept for future Tata EVs.
Visually, the Tata E Vision Sedan Concept design is based on Tata Motors' latest Impact Design 2.0 design language similar to the Tata H5X and 45X concept unveiled at Auto Expo 2018.
The E Vision Sedan Concept's front profile looks very similar the 45X premium hatchback concept but features a larger grille compared to the hatchback.
The Tata E Vision Sedan Concept features 21-inch alloy wheels, flush-fitting door handles and chiselled Outside Rear View Mirrors (ORVMs).
Inside the Tata E Vision Sedan Concept, the dashboard and the centre console are premium-looking with lavish use of high-quality wood and premium materials.
Tata Motors did not reveal the details of the electric motor that is expected to power the E Vision Sedan Concept.
DriveSpark's Thought About The Tata E Vision Sedan Concept
The new all-electric Tata E Vision Sedan Concept continues the carmaker's vision towards e-mobility.
Tata Motors also revealed its direction towards e-mobility with the concept based on the Omega platform which is modular, scalable and can underpin future Tata EVs.