TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The Geneva Motor Show is one of the greatest automotive events in the world, and at this year's edition, Tata Motors has something exciting for motoring enthusiasts in the form of a new, dynamic sedan.
The Indian auto giant has released a teaser which gives us a glimpse of the Honda City rival which will be based on Tata's Advanced Modular Platform (AMP). The AMP platform was also in the news recently when Tata Motors revealed the 45X at the Indian Auto Expo 2018, which is also based on the AMP.
Tata Motors has been creating waves with their design of late. Tata's latest cars follow a completely new design language that is modern, dynamic and energetic. The Tata H5X and 45X which were revealed at the auto expo are perfect examples of Tata's new design language, and these cars do draw a lot of attention.
According to Autocar, the new sedan from Tata will feature the Impact 2.0 design language which is mainly characterised by large wheels and flared wheel arches and fenders. The sedan will also feature Tata's signature ‘humanity line' - The design element under the grille and headlights.
Keeping Tata's latest products in mind, it wouldn't be wrong for us to expect a spacious and well-equipped cabin. Tata's Revotron and Revotorq engine family will power Tata's new sedan, in a more powerful state of tune. While a manual gearbox will be given as standard, a dual-clutch gearbox is also expected to be offered with the sedan.
It has not yet been confirmed if this sedan will be produced, but watch this space for more news regarding the same.
The Geneva Motor Show has always been a big deal for Tata Motors. It was at the very same Geneva Motor Show that Tata revealed the Tamo Racemo at. This year, the new sedan from Tata motors will be revealed amidst celebrations marking 20 years of Tata being a part of the Geneva International Motor Show.