- 13 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Featuring 120Hz AMOLED Display Announced: Features, Specs, And More
- News TNFUSRC Forest Watcher exam dates announced
- Movies Ram Kapoor's Fans Thought Sakshi Tanwar Was His Real Wife & Gave Gautami Weird Looks!
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Tata Ace Gold launched in India. Tata Motors has launched the new Ace Gold light commercial vehicle (LCV) in India with a price tag of Rs 3.75 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). By launching the Ace Gold, Tata Motors has added another premium variant to the existing lineup.
The Tata Ace Gold will be sold across the Tata dealerships in the country starting from today. The Tata Ace Gold will be available in Arctic White colour with superior performance, ruggedness, enhanced safety and comfort.
The Tata Ace Gold features a similar exterior design and interior as the standard model, but Tata Motors states that the ergonomics for the occupants have been improved in the Ace Gold. The Tata Ace Gold draws power from a 702cc diesel engine.
The Tata Ace was launched in 2005 and pioneered the concept of the mini truck in India. The mini truck has been designed and developed to enhance customer experience and maximise revenues for the transport operators.
Currently, Tata Motors retails around 15 models based on the Ace platform with different engines and body configurations. The brand comprises of different models such as Ace, Zip, Mega and Mint for cargo and Magic, Mantra and Iris for passenger movement in rural and urban areas.
The Tata Ace Gold also comes with value added services such as Tata Alert, a 24x7 breakdown assistance program, Tata Delight, a loyalty program with a host of benefits, Tata Zippy, a time-bound repair commitment and Tata Kavach, a time-bound accident repair promise.
President of Commercial Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, Girish Wagh said, "Tata Motors has been a pioneer in creating and expanding the Small Commercial Vehicle market in India with its diverse portfolio. With a market share of 68%, Tata Motors continues to be the market leader in the Mini Trucks segment."
Thoughts On The Tata Ace Gold
The Tata Ace has been a popular brand in the light commercial vehicle segment in the Indian market. With its affordable price tag and low maintenance cost, the Ace has been the choice of small business holders and cargo movers in the country. Now, the Tata Ace Gold will further enhance the market strength of the Ace brand in India.