- 15 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 18 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Finance This Stock Is An Excellent Buy In A Battered Market
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani Gives Us A Jaw-dropping Moment With Her Red Lehenga At FDCI India Couture Week 2019
- News After Trump’s offer to ‘mediate’, US in damage control mode says it’s ready to ‘assist’
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Trashed For ‘Anti-Kannada’ Comments; Gives Rise To Boycott Dear Comrade Movement
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Featuring 120Hz AMOLED Display Announced: Features, Specs, And More
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Indian automaker Tata Motors revealed the 45X premium hatchback at the Auto Expo 2018. Now, TheEconomicTimes reports that the Tata 45X will be launched in the Indian market in the festive season of 2019. The Tata 45X concept features a futuristic design which is the new Impact Design 2.0 design philosophy.
The Tata 45X will be pitted against the Maruti Baleno and the Hyundai Elite i20 and Tata Motors might launch the premium hatchback with a price tag which undercuts its rivals. The Tata 45X will be based on the new Advanced Modular Platform (AMP) which is now called as Alfa.
Mechanically, the Tata 45X is likely to utilise the same petrol and diesel engines seen on the Tata Nexon. The petrol version of the 45X will be powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged unit pumping out 108bhp and 170Nm of torque.
The diesel model of the Tata 45X will draw power from a 1.5-litre engine churning out 108bhp and 260Nm of torque. With the given power output, the Tata 45X will be one of the most powerful hatchbacks in the Indian market. The premium hatchback is expected to come with a 6-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Similar to the Tata H5X SUV, the 45X will also get a production name. Tata Motors named the H5X SUV as Harrier and the premium hatchback will also get a unique moniker. Compared to the concept model, the production version of the 45X will be slightly downsized in dimension as per the regulations.
The Tata 45X will be loaded with premium features such as a large touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, premium material for the seat upholstery and much more. The hatchback will also get a host of safety features and expect 45X to be priced aggressively to take on the competition.
Thoughts On The Tata 45X Premium Hatchback
The Tata 45X will be a crucial product for Tata Motors as the company is aiming to capture the premium car segment in the country. The new premium hatchback is the most anticipated car in India and we can expect the 45X to be a hit in the country. The Tata 45X will rival the likes of Maruti Baleno and the Hyundai Elite i20.