TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Auto Expo 2018: Tata 45X premium hatchback concept revealed. Tata Motors has revealed the 45X premium hatchback concept which previews the future of Tata's premium offering in the hatchback segment. The overall design of the 45X concept is futuristic, and it features several minute details which make it look like a high-end car from the European market.
The Tata 45X boast an aggressive stance with sharp and flowing lines and the concept also features the company's Impact Design 2.0, an evolved version of the Impact Design philosophy. Several design elements are reminiscent of the typical Tata design with flowing front end and sharp rear design. The Tata 45X is based on the Agile Light Flexible Advanced Architecture.
The front fascia of the Tata 45X hatchback concept features sleek headlamps, a prominent humanity line which connects the lights and the grille and futuristically designed bumper with minute details. The design of the bonnet reminds of the currently sold models such as Nexon, Tiago and Tigor.
The side profile of the Tata 45X premium hatchback concept features a prominent shoulder line which flows from the A-pillar and kinks upward as it integrates with the rear of the car. The roof and the A and B-pillars are blacked out which gives a sporty look to the concept model.
The rear of the Tata 45X concept features a raked windshield, blacked out roof spoiler and a prominent character line running across the sleek tail lights. Tata Motors has not revealed the interior of the concept, but it is likely to feature a clutter-free design which is one of the key elements of the Impact Design 2.0.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Tata 45X Premium Hatchback Concept
Tata Motors has finally previewed its future premium hatchback with stunning and futuristic design language with an all-new platform. In its concept avatar, the 45X hatchback looks promising with its sleek and sharp design elements. Tata Motors is expected to launch the premium hatchback in 2019. When launched in India, the Tata 45X will rival the likes of Maruti Baleno and Hyundai Elite i20.