- 6 min ago Formula One Legend Niki Lauda Passes Away At 70
- 1 hr ago Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Rapid To Feature New 1.0-Litre TSI Engine — Upgrading The Czechs
- 3 hrs ago New Hyundai Venue Compact-SUV Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- News Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray to attend Amit Shah's NDA dinner
- Sports BCCI elections 2019: CoA sets October 22 date
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan UNAFFECTED By Vivek Oberoi's Tweet; Deepika Padukone In Awe Of Aaradhya
- Finance Rupee Seen At 67/Dollar On Modi Win
- Lifestyle Bhringraj Oil: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Technology Astronomers determine Planet Nine orbit; could be hiding beyond Kuiper Belt
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Tata 45X is a premium hatchback concept, unveiled at the Auto Expo 2018. The 45X Concept features Tata's latest design language, Impact Design 2.0, that will be the base of all future Tata models. The 45X also features an all-new platform from Tata Motors.
Being a premium hatchback concept, the Tata 45X will lock horns with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and the Volkswagen Polo GT. Tata is also planning to unveil the 45X-based sedan at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show 2018. Here are the Tata 45X concept's top features you should know!
Tata's Latest Platform
The Tata H5X concept is based on Tata's ‘Agile Light Flexible Advanced' Architecture, which can be used as a base for multiple body styles such as, sedan, MPV or a crossover. The new platform uses lightweight materials produced in an efficient and economical way.
Impact Design 2.0
Tata's latest design language, Impact Design 2.0, will serve as a base for all other Tata products, including commercial vehicles. The Tata H5X concept, which was also unveiled at the Auto Expo 2018, features an advanced form of Impact design 2.0. Coming to the looks of the Tata 45X, the concept features LED headlamps, panoramic roof, 5-spoke alloy wheels and an integrated rear spoiler.
The Tata 45X concept is expected to come with a host of connectivity features. Most car manufacturers are following the recent trend of employing connected technologies in their products. The 45X will come with a native smartphone application, which shows all the vital statistics of the car, plus some added functionalities. The infotainment system inside the 45X will also exchange vital information between your smartphone and the car.
Modified Tiago Engines
The Tata 45X concept will be drawing power from the modified versions of the Tiago's engine. The 1.2-litre petrol and the 1.05-litre diesel will be using variable geometry turbochargers. Torque and power outputs will be significantly different from the regular Tiago. There will be an automatic variant, which could be an AMT. But rumours suggest that there might be a dual-clutch automatic transmission option.
Thoughts On The Tata 45X Concept Top Features
The Tata 45X hatchback concept which was showcased at the Auto Expo 2018, looks nothing close to a production model. When the 45X (name will be changed before launch) is launched, it will probably feature very less than the concept. But, from what we have been seeing from recent Tata models, there will be no let downs in the car. The Tata Tiago is a brilliant well-packed hatchback, and a hatchback above it will only be better.